Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Name that Anime!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Name that Anime!

Okay, this one might be tough for our younger members, as it's definitely not for anyone under 17.

A young man, travelling in search of inspiration for a book he's writing, bumps into a trio of strange individuals acting as a sort of vigilante group.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

And the book that he's writing is a collection of 100 Ghost stories. I assume this is 'Requiem from the Darkness' a enjoyable but somewhat haunting Japanese spirit/occult series...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Right Len (as always)!

"Haunting" is a bit of an understatement. "Creepy as hell" comes slightly closer to describing my reaction to it, and a refreshing change from the normal CN fare.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Let's try this one then...

This series is the dark pinocchio story of a young orphan android girl who runs off to the big city to find new friends to help her become human...

Thanks

I think I know this one, but I suppose it's only fair to give someone else a chance. But if no one gets it by the time I get home, it's mine!

EDIT: Alright, I waited, but no one took it. So is it Key the Metal Idol?
    Last edited by gren; Jan 03, 2007 at 10:57 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Correct, as poor little Key needs to find 30,000 friends to become Human. 'Key, The Metal Idol' despite being on the earliest true cyberpunk series, is still one of the best ones made. And it's the only true Cyberpunk series that leaves you wanting to root for the main character... Your turn..

Thanks

My turn!

A young girl learns that she is the successor to a long dead samurai and his fighting style, and is quite reluctant to accept her fate.
    Last edited by gren; Jan 06, 2007 at 10:54 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm going to make a random post and say it's Jubei-chan. Which I'm sure I'm wrong. I'm wrong, right?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast