Thread: Things to be known...

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Things to be known...

Obviously no one ost much around here and I want to change that. So I've come up with some questions to all members to try and get some posting going on here. Here goes...

1. What is your fav of all fav anime? Please tell what and why please.

2. Who is your fav anime charecter? Once again please explain why.

3. Out of the new anime that came out last year, which did you enjoy the most? Please name and describe it.

4. Why do you proclaim yourself to be an anime fanatic? I know you had a reason because you joined this clan, so what is it?

5. Are you a true blue otaku? If yes, how do you figure that? Do you have some proof? If no, are you working on it? If you're not doing that why in the world are you here?

6. What is your favorite manga? Explain or else.

Thats it for now. And just because its the right thing to do I'm going to answer my own questions.

My fav of all fav anime is Inuyasha. I love his dog ears and that he can fight really well. I like the plot in that its never what you expect until you get al little further into the series and you know to expext the unexpected.

My fav charecter is Melfina from Outlaw star. She's very reserved and quiet but acts when necessary. Plus she's the key to the Galactic lay-line. What's not to like.

Negima?! was my top fav of last year. Magic and high school girls. I just loved it. I'm collecting the manga and anime.

I'm a fanatic because 99.9 % of my brain is nothing but anime thoughts. I dream in anime and think in anime. I think that makes me a fanatic.

Yes,yes,yes! I am an otaku through and through. I have anime everything and spend half my paycheck on it. I think that constitutes true otakuness.

And my favorite manga is KageTora. Ninja romance. Its a really good 'If you're at home on a rainy day' manga. Check it out.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Things to be known...

I'll only answer #5, as the other questions are annoying. I don't consider myself as an otaku, but as an anime fan. If I am is something different. Proof? I have a forum and a newly put up site. I'd prove it, but that would be advertising...I also buy anime when money wise I really shouldn't.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

1. One of my all time favorites is Cowboy Bebop. The characters, story, and music are some of the best in anime.

2. At the moment, Tomo from Azumanga Daioh. She has an insane energy and a fiercely competitive spirit, despite the fact that her only talent is annoying everyone else.

3. I don't pay too much attention to new anime; I usually look for stuff with good reviews and descriptions, which most anime don't get until they've been around for a while.

4. I guess I'm a fanatic because I balk at spending more than $20 for pair of jeans, but think nothing of dropping several hundred bucks on anime.

5. Otaku? Nah, I'm just love watching and discussing anime; I don't really have an interest in cosplaying, obsessing over Japan, or feeling superior to anime virgins.

6. I don't read manga, although I'm tempted to check out the Berserk manga just to find out how the story ends.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

1. My favourite anime is . . . Fruits Basket. Don't laugh! It's not just a romance, it's also a quest to find one's place in the world - to find one's niche. (I am Yuki Sohma . . . there is a girl who has dubbed herself my older brother and chases me around, screaming, "WO AI NI, YUKI-KUN!!!")

2. My current favourite character is Cho Hakkai from Saiyuki. I really identify with him: the bespectacled, mild-mannered, caretaker of the other three travellers.

3. I am not sure if this came out this past year, but I enjoy Speed Grapher. It is about a young photographer who gets pulled into the scandalous underground of Japan. It's the perfect fix for a science fiction/near future buff.

4. I proclaim myself an anime fanatic because of my extensive collection of manga, my ability to quote said manga, the multiple anime RPs in which I belong, and my unending desire for more.

5. I am an otaku, mostly for the aforementioned reasons. (I even took a test to prove it, once . . . wow, I'm lame.) Oh, and I went to Oni-Con this year in costume (as . . . oh, good Lord, Shuichi Shindo from Gravitation. That's right, world, I went as a gay rock star . . .).

6. My favourite manga would have to be Saiyuki by Kazuya Minekura. It is a parody off an old legend, full of sex, booze, and violence (although not always in that order) and is worth a look.

**sigh** I just noticed how lame I am . . . Wow, I astonish myself . . .

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

1. What is your fav of all fav anime? What a toughie! After a lot of inner arguments, I'm going to have to go with The Prince of Tennis (Tenisu no Oujisama). Why? Because I said so... Lol it's because I love all of the seiyuu, the animation and sound effects are great (even though it's a bit of an old anime), the story plot's awesome, and also because I love the sport tennis (gazes adoringly at Roger Federer...). xD

2. Who is your fav anime charecter?
    I refuse to answer! ...I can't make up my mind lol.

3. Out of the new anime that came out last year, which did you enjoy the most? I also refuse to answer! ...I can't make up my mind either lol.

4. Why do you proclaim yourself to be an anime fanatic? Simple! Because I'm an anime fan! ^_^

5. Are you a true blue otaku? Nope - I'm not crazy about anime till the point of no return lol. I may enjoy watching anime/reading manga, but I'm not obsessed.

6. What is your favorite manga?
    I'm going to have to go with the mana of Naruto (remember, we're discussing the manga here, not the anime. That is not to say that I dislike the anime though). I love Kishimoto for creating such a great manga, with such unique characters, amusing situations and amazing plot.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm so glad you guys are answering. I was hoping our clan wouldn't die for lack of participation of its members. Thank you so much!

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

1. What is your fav of all fav anime? Favourite anime, hard to say, so may......At the moment, i don't really have a favourite, it used to be Prince of Tennis though it doesn't appeal too much to me now a days. Why? probably because of the characterisation and sound effects. The OP and ED songs were really attracting as well.

2. Who is your fav anime charecter? .........too many.....

3. Out of the new anime that came out last year, which did you enjoy the most? The most?....i can't think of that answer.

4. Why do you proclaim yourself to be an anime fanatic? I know you had a reason because you joined this clan, so what is it? I like anime, reason for joining this clan, to have some more fun.....find some new anime to watch.

5. Are you a true blue otaku? If yes, how do you figure that? Do you have some proof? If no, are you working on it? If you're not doing that why in the world are you here? ...........no answer...........

6. What is your favorite manga? Naruto, becuase it has an interesting plot and from time to time, humorous. The action is what makes me enjoy the manga the most. Especially after the time skip chapters.

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

1. What is your fav of all fav anime? Please tell what and why please.
    I would have to say eureka 7 because it has such a good story.

2. Who is your fav anime charecter? Once again please explain why.
    kazuma the shellbullet cause he is so powerfull and he loves to fight
    3. Out of the new anime that came out last year, which did you enjoy the most? Please name and describe it.
    not sure
    4. Why do you proclaim yourself to be an anime fanatic? I know you had a reason because you joined this clan, so what is it?
    I love anime more than life itself!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. Are you a true blue otaku? If yes, how do you figure that? Do you have some proof? If no, are you working on it? If you're not doing that why in the world are you here?
    maybe