Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Am I?

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Re: Who Am I?

Nobody guessed the character yet!!!!! I just gave you guys a HUGE hint...so please, figure out the character!

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

lol your Griffon Kato!! I remember this show I use to watch it all the time. ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308 may be famous one day tammyemily303308's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fma1012 View Post
    lol your Griffon Kato!! I remember this show I use to watch it all the time. ^^
    well lets see if that is right then i might actully guess somethin right with anime we both know

Temari: Naruto's own Wind Charmer.

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

THANK YOU!!!!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I feel so relieved now! lol...anyways, your turn, fm1012!!!!

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone want to take my turn? I don't like to ask questions, I only like to answer sorry.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble grumble

<Steps up to the podium...>
    It amazes me sometimes on how common 'secret identities' are in the anime world. As an example of a 'Secret Identity' we have...

Secret Identity: Clark Kent
    Public Persona: Superman
    Series: The Adventures of Superman

So, given 2 out of the 4 entries, can you fill in the blanks. Let's start with an easy one...

Secret Identity: ???
    Public Persona: The Paper
    Series: ???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Secret Identity: ???
    Public Persona: The Paper
    Series: ???
    Secret Identity is Yomiko Readman, series is Read or Die.

As I've only seen the movie, not the TV series (which I've also seen as Read or Dream), I don't know how prominently Yomiko figures in the series. I have heard that the series was kind of a let-down to those who enjoyed the movie.
    Last edited by gren; Nov 03, 2006 at 03:25 PM.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    Secret Identity is Yomiko Readman, series is Read or Die.

As I've only seen the movie, not the TV series (which I've also seen as Read or Dream), I don't know how prominently Yomiko figures in the series. I have heard that the series was kind of a let-down to those who enjoyed the movie.
    CORRRECT!

Now in the TV series (which is a true sequel to the events of the Movie/OVA series), Yomiko plays a prominent role in the SECOND HALF of the series. The first half is composed mostly of character stories of the 'Paper Sisters' with only the barest of hints of connections with the OVA. R.O.D. TV is composed of 26 episodes, and no 26 episode series can maintain the per episode excitement that a 3 episode OVA can afford... The second half of R.O.D.TV is a worthy sequel to R.O.D. OVA, but you do need some patience to get through the first half...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast