View Poll Results: If Ichigo (bleach), Vegeta (Dragonball Z), and Naruto battled... Who would win?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ichigo

3 23.08%
  • Vegeta

7 53.85%
  • Naruto

3 23.08%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who would win the fight?

Otaku Gods_Dragon may be famous one day Gods_Dragon may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs up Who would win the fight?

Which one of the three series listed in the poll has the dominant group of fighters? If all three waged an all out war to the death, which series would be victorious? Give this some thought before answering, because all of them have some serious pros and cons. I'm not even going to answer yet, i'm going to give this some thought myself... (please give "real" answers, not: "Because Goku rocks" or " because Vegeta & Goku are unstoppable".) Give a real answer encased in your personal opinion. Oh yea, and just to make this fair... The winner has to live on the planet their fighting on when this is all over... (sorry Dragonball Z fans, we can't have someone blowing up the planet, let's keep the gloves up.)

Thanks for the avatar & sig Rave_Grip you rock!
    There is but one judge...
    ~Stay blessed

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Who would win the fight?

It's been a while since I got to close a VS thread...

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an anime fan clan Tehy have the right to post what ever they want post count dose not incurese Topic reopened

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Since this thread is OK I will be the first to bite...no matter how much these are truly unrelated. My answer is hands down Vegeta.

While Ichigo is super strong he is only so in his "spirit" form. Since one has to be able to "live" on the planet after winning I would say that Ichigo would have a serious disadvantage in the fact that while he is strong in his spirit form his physical form is a weakness.

If his physical form (which he can't control and would have to protect in his spirit form) were to be destroyed then even if he beat Vegeta afterwards he would still have lost under the condition he would have to "live" on the planet were the battle took place. With no body to return to he would have to forfeit.

But that is just part, in terms of actual power SS4 Vegeta pawns Ichigo period. Thus Ichigo could never win.

Naruto does have a fox demon inside of him and can crank out some serious power. But still SS4 Vegeta pawns Naruto. If he dies then he also looses since he has no way of being brought back.

Which brings me back to my last reason is even if Vegeta dies...we can be wished back via the dragonballs and thus Vegeta has the ultimate trump card.

P.S. SS4 Vegeta just pawns all baby

Otaku DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN may be famous one day DEMON SPAWN's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with hammer vegeta is the best! naruto and ichigo are no match for a super sayin!

Thanks

After some pondering, i've come to the choice of my fav. DBZ character... Vegeta. Even if Ichigo was able to battle him in his spirit form, he would be annihilated. His bankai is impressive, but SS2 would be too much for him to handle. Vegeta wouldn't even need to go SS4, because he fights so violently i'm not sure Ichigo could handle the intensity. Naruto might have a small chance if he completely released the 9-tail fox. "well maybe not, if he let's the fox out completely he'll be dead so I guess that wouldn't be that much of a victory". It would be a nice little match to watch though, seeing all 3 of them fighting at once. Hmmm... Anywho, He'll have to power up (slightly) but Vegeta will arise victorious!
    Last edited by Gods_Dragon; Jan 18, 2007 at 10:21 PM. Reason: spelling... I'm typing too fast.

~Stay blessed

Newbie Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus may be famous one day Pyramus's Avatar
    Thanks

Ichigo ofcourse! he has a kick ass sword that shoots black and red things at the enemies!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramus View Post
    Ichigo ofcourse! he has a kick ass sword that shoots black and red things at the enemies!
    You mean Black Moon Fang? That's just one of his moves, and if that's your best reason to choose Ichigo, I suggest you watch a few more episodes (to put it lightly). Remember, we want a "real reason" as to why you voted for him. Detail people Detail

~Stay blessed

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast