Closed Thread

Thread: 300

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

The butt kicking, blood spilling, king of warriors of the Spartans, they are finally going to release the new movie 300.

Apple - Trailers - 300 - Teaser Trailer - Large

I bet you anything, this movie is going to make more in the box office then even harry potter or even pirets of the carribien.

Any thoughts?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 300

300, try not to make duplicate threads of the same topic.

Im going to close this one.

Edit: well, guess what? I can't close it, it's a shame.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 300

Oh look its Sinistra to the rescue of your butt again Pyoro Topic closed :P

Closed Thread