+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: 300

Newbie jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp may be famous one day jackpsp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 300

My friends and I are really looking forward to this movie, mostly because we love a good fight scene and it seems to have no shortage!
    From the Diprashon of failure comes the strive for Success.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

i agree and say that my friend and i are really looking forward to it and will see it when we get the chance... the two great lines in the trailers are "our arrows will block out the sun.. other guy= then we will fight in the shade" and "tonight! we dine in hell" that is wicked awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant wait.. and the fight scenes look awsome

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

If its entertaining, who cares if it isnt 100% accurate. I just hope it real bloody!!.

Otaku arubberchicken is off to a good start arubberchicken's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... if they make fudge it from the truth a little to make it more interesting then it is fine by me, but i have to see it soon cause i just cant wait anymore for it... the fight scens and all that look incredably awsome!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4