+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3D Sidewalk Art

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

3D Sidewalk Art

wow i just stumbled on THE best sidewalk artist, Julian Beever & Kurt Wenner
    http://thatvideosite.com/video/4321
    i dont know his name but some of his pictures are amazing. the link above is a drawing he did, called the 'Fountain Of Youth' here are some other pics too.

there are too many to post up, but if you are interested in seeing more, heres a link. Impact Lab - Amazing 3D Sidewalk Art Photos
    so what do you think of their art. does it stimulate ur mind? those stimulate my mind

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3D Sidewalk Art

^o^ wow! it's like total mind freak! that's so cool!

>.> Soshi says that we saw these pictures in our art class...

^-^ but i fell asleep, so this is my first time seeing them! so cool!

sidewalks rock!

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

its awsome i would love to learn how to do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I've seen that before I think it was around two years ago. Pretty amazing stuff. To me this is my kind of art. If you think this is amazing, there is this guy who can paint big portraits of famous people in under 15 minutes (if I remember right). Saw that person on Good Morning America when he did Dr. King Jr.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I've seen this a lot so many times. It was also brought to attention in my drawing class to see if we wanted to participate in it. But yeesh......that takes mad skill. It looks like anyone could walk or fall into these pieces. Incredible work these people are coming up with.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow

This is the first time that i seen stuff like this and it amazes me how real they look.Now thats art taking some thing no more than a side walk and turning it in to some thing so real is just a awesome they have alot of talent thats for sure .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    so what do you think of their art. does it stimulate ur mind? those stimulate my mind
    I've seen these pictures before, but they never cease to amaze me . . . Man, I wish I could draw . . . **sigh** The best I can do are Shirt-Guy Dom impressions (like this

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I adore 3D-art! I've never seen it up close and personal, but I've seen many pictures online and at school. This sort of stuff is amazing! It's as if it's actually there.. it's crazy, and I'd love to have an artist explain how they use their technique to create such masterpieces. That coke bottle looked so real it had me doing a double take. And the Batman and Robin piece.. amazing. Absolutely breathtaking. I'm a big batman fan, so that one had me smiling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast