+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 3D Sidewalk Art

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3D Sidewalk Art

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I adore 3D-art! I've never seen it up close and personal, but I've seen many pictures online and at school. This sort of stuff is amazing! It's as if it's actually there.. it's crazy, and I'd love to have an artist explain how they use their technique to create such masterpieces. That coke bottle looked so real it had me doing a double take. And the Batman and Robin piece.. amazing. Absolutely breathtaking. I'm a big batman fan, so that one had me smiling.
    i saw him once and for like 3 hours i was standing there, with my jaw dropped. i dont know how he does thins without gettin paid. shows u that not everything worth alot of money is....welll....worth alot.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 3D Sidewalk Art

WOW I've seen some of these before but it still amazes me ... thats some freaky art it looks SO real I would go crazy with it if I could do that ... up the side of a building ... hahaha omg! imagine if he did the side of a bank to look like someone crashed through the wall and was robbing a bank ... ooohh so much mayham to cause ... >.< seriously though that stuff is awesome >.<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2