+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 50 cent

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: 50 cent

i t was a worth less piece of garbage,and a waste of money and time. it was almost as bad as jenga for wii. did anyone see if gameinformer rated it?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 50 cent

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    Did anybody even like that game i thought it sucked it didn't make any sense to me
    lol Although I totally agree that this game, as in the game play itself, was completely terrible, if the core game play element had to stand on its own, without the backing and support of 50 cent, this game would have never made a single sell....

but there are some things (although not much lol) to like here, such as, the overall persentation the game brings with regards to the amount of 50 cent and g-unit content you are able to unlock.

So the game could be compelling to fans of 50 cent or g-unit...not saying all.
    But non fans are focused on core game play, and they are the ones who are going to be pissed about the game.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2