+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 72 Hours Remain

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

72 Hours Remain

As some (surely very few) may know, I'm an avid practitioner of parkour and movement arts. Since the beginning of February of this year, I've revolved a tireless effort creating and completing a project involving elements of "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask" and the 2012 doomsday prophecies, of course parkour is an additive too. This is the second promo I've created for the project set for debut on December 18th, 2012.

Anyone who watches, please tell me what you think. Thanks for checking this out.

Last edited by Artistic Anarchy; Oct 31, 2012 at 03:24 AM.

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: 72 Hours Remain

Okay that was very "interesting", but uh, first off what exactly is parkour? Secondly, is the video supposed to be about this whole 2012 end of the world thing, I mean it was a nice video, but i'm not sure what the "project" is about?^^
    Girls make the world go round, didn't you know that already?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ranma View Post
    Okay that was very "interesting", but uh, first off what exactly is parkour? Secondly, is the video supposed to be about this whole 2012 end of the world thing, I mean it was a nice video, but i'm not sure what the "project" is about?^^
    To answer your questions as clear as possible. Parkour is an art of movement, a way of efficiently delivering the body from one place to another using only the human body. It involves a series of vaults, climbs, jumps, and even gymnastic style acrobatics are thrown in too. If not parkour, you may have heard of free running. You should at least check it on YouTube. The aim of my series to be is to present sort of a visual diary for how the main character will spend the last few days on Earth (implies that it does bear relevance to the whole "2012 end of the world thing" as you put it).

Newbie BlackJack Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion, Grow Champion Ranma is off to a good start Ranma's Avatar
    Thanks

Ooooooooooh okay, I got you now, and yes I do indeed know what free running is. And okay sounds like an interesting concept, so how many promos are you going to be doing altogether?

Thanks

Ooooooooooh okay, I got you now, and yes I do indeed know what free running is. And okay sounds like an interesting concept, so how many promos are you going to be doing altogether?
    Well, this is the second of the only two teasers that I'll be uploading. I don't want to over-hype the project.

Here is the first one I created.

Thanks

Okay cool, well I hope that it'll be everything you were hoping it would. So is that you in the video?o.O

Thanks

Okay cool, well I hope that it'll be everything you were hoping it would. So is that you in the video?o.O
    It is.

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting concept, Artistic Anarchy. The filming was nice, and I did love that you thought of War of the Worlds being narrated as the background. It kind of made me curious as to how the coming "end of the world" would be depicted in this.

I've never heard of Parkour before this, but now that you mentioned it, it does sound like a lot of fun ^^v I love running, but... I don't indulge in the activity as it causes facial wrinkles (well, except when I'm running late, that is XD)

That seemed like a very high jump O_O

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast