+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: About Mythbusters

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: About Mythbusters

My favorite episode was when they make a cannon and use a really rock ball. And when they drive a car using a remote control, including the brake, direction and other things. But, how many chapters really are? Cuz repeat again and again the same chapters on my country.
    "Knowledge is power"

Newbie sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu may be famous one day sucks2bu's Avatar
    Thanks

my fav episode was when they made a deat ray out of mirrors
    there's nothing funny about a one eyed bunny

that'll teach the fist person i see

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

i luv the myth busters i think it is the best show in discovery channel, but somehow i deleted the discovery channel on my tv so i am getting it back on Dec 3. !

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    It isn't bad. The experiments and their results are usually questionable to prove anything but the entertainment value is there.

Haha yeah I have to agree with you....I like the show for the entertainment value (and the redhead chick is hawt), though their methods are questionable. But still, it's an amusing show. The myths that they choose to do have sort of switched up from the first season, where it was more sort of science stuff, to more entertainment stuff now.......

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Ya, at least you learn somethings right? Just watched the ping-pong ball rescue ep. Can't believe sunken ships can be floated by pin-pong ball! Amazing huh? And the weirdest part is, IT'S INSPIRED BY DONALD DUCK AND HIS NEPHEWS!

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

its educational and its fun to watch especially when they started to Smash and Explode something.
    The funniest ep that i've seen in thier show is when the both of them tried to piss on rail track....

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

I watch it, its fun~

My favorite one they couldn't do is put the doggy into the microwave. (-_-) darn. I guess I'll never know.

And the throwing the penny off a high building, would they die. Its a very coolie show indeed~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by milh_amethyz View Post
    its educational and its fun to watch especially when they started to Smash and Explode something.
    Yup, the best episodes are when they blow things up. I end up laughing with them. Probably the biggest blast was the cement truck. LoL.

Wow! And I though the discovery channel was boring!
    My favourite channel. Seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast