+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: About Mythbusters

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Re: About Mythbusters

Have you seen the ep. when they tried out the myth of getting illegal imigrans across the border with a sling shot! Wow!
    Last edited by alex1_phang3; Dec 10, 2006 at 08:28 PM.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

me and my dad was watching this and its crazy that they were doing an experiment on planes, if the plane was hit by a bomb of some sort the plane itself would still being flying and a big hole it, but still its a good show i like it alot

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

I find Mythbusters to be funny. The two guys have a quirky chemistry and the show is informative.
    Seduced by Flesh

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

This show is pretty kool because they solve many myth that are out there that we don't know if they are real or fake. My favorite episode was the one when they tried to prove is you can survive a plane crash, if you are in the tail of the airplane.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

one thing about is show is that you can learn many things from it and know what your up against and its a pretty good show too, funny but can learn

Otaku 02134 may be famous one day 02134 may be famous one day 02134's Avatar
    Thanks

ive been wacthing for 4 years now greats shows!
    holiday one just ended right now very good

I'll do it man.

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen a few episodes and i was kinda impressed. i mean there are things that i saw on there that i never gave a second thought. and once they started investigating i was kinda shocked. but still i thought it was kool and i was very intrigued.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Otaku alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3 may be famous one day alex1_phang3's Avatar
    Malaysia -> Sabah -> Kota Kinabalu -> Jalan Kepayan
    Thanks

Its crazy but makes sense. Its fun and educational and got explotions in it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast