+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: About Mythbusters

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: About Mythbusters

that show is killer I devote a load of time to watching it when ever its oon the TV, I like the one where they shoot the gas can through the wall, and it actually goes through and moves the wall, that was cool.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

I love watching this show, particularly the revisits... and the revisits of revisits...
    There are some myths where I think they messed it up big time.
    There are other myths where I complety agree with the results.
    There are other myths that I don't care, it was cool. (ie: exploding cement mixer, bullet-proof water, attempt to demolish car with decibles)

I haven't seen all the episodes, and I can't recall many that I have watched.

Newbie Silver-wolfe may be famous one day Silver-wolfe may be famous one day
    Thanks

I like this show, and yea some of their results are questionable, but they wont hessitate to revist(retry) a myth if people question it, they are for the most part act an uninterested 3rd party, in that they dont really try to make the myth what they want, they do there damndest to get myth to work, if it doesnt, then it doesnt and they destroy it

one episode that had me laughing was when they were makeing their own "levitation" device useing vacuum motors and the dude cut his lip cuz he stuck the motor near his mouth :P

some myths they cant duplicate like the bullet fired into the air can kill someone, all their tests show its terminal velocity wasnt fast enough because it tumbled as it fell... yet they had actual documentation that people have died from it. same with the jet exaust flipping a car, couldnt duplicate it but it has been proven fact that it happened.

all in all they do their best and they entertain us, they make us think and learn without us realizeing it ^.^
    No sig, and Hassun can suck my butt

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

i watch that show every wendsay!! its a cool show where adam and jamie go and hunt for cool and wierd myths to crack! i like adams shirt"i do all my own stunts" and his signature saying "i reject your reality and subsitute my own" i have alot of favorite episodes but there all cool
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive seen it a couple of times and I think its cool. You get to see allot of cool neat thing and see different experiments. So its cool.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

I like the show. I've watched it many many times becuase I love the Discovery Channel, except Orange County Chopper, that show is the worst every aired on television. I like how comical the two are and how creative they get when trying to solve stuff. Although I do spot some major holes in what they are trying to do sometimes and so do allot of other people apparently. They said they get email allot pointing out mistakes in their investigations, they've even had a few shows where they do nothing but confront this and try to please everyone by revamping old investigations and repeating them etc. Which is one thing I like about them, they aren't too arrogant to admit they did something wrong.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day Beowulf Belmont may be famous one day
    Thanks

This show is one of my favorite shows as well. I personally can't wait to see if they do an episode trying to find out what happens to all the socks that disappear in the dryer.
    The trick is to know when to walk away and know when to run!!!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually someone already worked that out. They work themselves into the lining of the washer. If a repairman opens it up he will often find several socks. I would imagine the newer washers don't have that problem anymore.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast