+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Across the universe

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Across the universe

Any Beatles fans here?

I was watching the preview for this movie... and it looks interesting. But Im unsure what its about. Does it have a plot? Or is it just a musical tribute type thing.

Does anyone besides me want to see it, or has anyone saw it already?
    ... Not Ever Again...

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Across the universe

I am a huge Beatles fan. But do you have more information on it? I'm interested and taken into it........

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

it looks like a real trip...and reminds me of something Baz would do (Moulin Rouge!) i cant wait to see it...love the beatles and all, kinda reminds me of their Lucy in the Sky with Diamond days...
    Don't Panic

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    I am a huge Beatles fan. But do you have more information on it? I'm interested and taken into it........
    I've seen another little trailer for it. So I know theres a love story... and its like a musical Drama.

It looks REALLY good... I dont get out much, but Ive got to see this movie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepray View Post
    it looks like a real trip...and reminds me of something Baz would do (Moulin Rouge!) i cant wait to see it...love the beatles and all, kinda reminds me of their Lucy in the Sky with Diamond days...
    Is that what Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds means?... Damn... Howcome I didnt figure that out on my own. *hits head* Funny because that song didn't make sense till just now. Now I know its not supposed to make sense... most trips don't.
    Last edited by Peach_follows; Sep 19, 2007 at 11:19 AM.
    ... Not Ever Again...

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I've seen another little trailer for it. So I know theres a love story... and its like a musical Drama.

It looks REALLY good... I dont get out much, but Ive got to see this movie!

Is that what Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds means?... Damn... Howcome I didnt figure that out on my own. *hits head* Funny because that song didn't make sense till just now. Now I know its not supposed to make sense... most trips don't.
    Funny thing is it wasn't supposed to mean that ^^;;
    He named it Lucy in the sky with diamonds after a picture his niece drew in school. Told him it was Lucy in the sky with diamonds. The first letters of the song were just a coincidence.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Thanks

I heard a poor review for this. Saying the characters were under developed. But evertime I see a preview it looks better and better!. Im seeing it friday to make my own judgement.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

see it! it was awesome! i heard that a lot o people had bad reviews for it, but i love that movie! not to mention the soundtrack was great.

+ Reply to Thread