+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: AdultSwim what are you doing?!

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AdultSwim what are you doing?!

Quote Originally Posted by AniManga Hound
    How I would make adult swim better?

1. No more Saved By The Bell.
    2. No more Trigun.
    3. No more Oblongs.
    4. No more Inuyasha.
    5. No more Full Metal Alchemist.
    6. No more Tom Goes To The Mayor.
    7. No more Minoriteam.
    8. No more Morel Oral.
    9. No more Mission Hill.
    10. No more S-Cry-ed. Ever.

Replace with:

1. More Blue Gender
    2. More FLCL
    3. More Neon Genesis Evangelion (just the movies. I own all the episodes.)
    4. More Lupin the Third
    5. More Eureka 7
    6. More Venture Brothers
    7. More With Hunter Robin
    8. More Wolf's Rain
    9. More My-Hime
    10. More Narue No Sekai

Shut up. I know they don't have the rights to the last two, but I don't care. They should ****ing GET the rights...
    No more Trigun, Inuyasha, FMA, and S-CRY-ED!!! What's wrong with you!? I agree with the part about adding more anime and taking out the stupid US cartoon shows but you can't take the best animes of their time out of the program!! Jeez...
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    No more Trigun, Inuyasha, FMA, and S-CRY-ED!!! What's wrong with you!? I agree with the part about adding more anime and taking out the stupid US cartoon shows but you can't take the best animes of their time out of the program!! Jeez...
    Eh. Trigun might have been okay if the english voice actors weren't so, well, bad at voice acting. Inuyasha I just hate. Too many episodes. To much mediocre animation. Too much crap in general spewing from it's creators. FMA I just don't like. A little to long and dragged out for my liking, but I SUPPOSE I could live with it. S-Cry-ed just is bad. It just sucks, and there's NO argument that will ever sway my opinion of it.

I'm just saying, there is MUCH better anime out there that would quickly replace Inu-gag, Tri-bad voice actors, FM-vomit everywhere, and that show that is so bad I can't ever say nor type it's name out again.
    Last edited by AniManga Hound; Apr 20, 2006 at 03:04 PM.

Keep eating so many dogs and you're bound to be Communist

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh. Trigun might have been okay if the english voice actors weren't so, well, bad at voice acting. Inuyasha I just hate. Too many episodes. To much mediocre animation. Too much crap in general spewing from it's creators. FMA I just don't like. A little to long and dragged out for my liking, but I SUPPOSE I could live with it. S-Cry-ed just is bad. It just sucks, and there's NO argument that will ever sway my opinion of it.

I'm just saying, there is MUCH better anime out there that would quickly replace Inu-gag, Tri-bad voice actors, FM-vomit everywhere, and that show that is so bad I can't ever say nor type it's name out again.

How can you say that about FMA and especially S-CRY-ED!? I thought you'd be able to be my friend but our taste in anime seems to differ too much....j/k

But seriously, S-CRY-ED was not that bad!! Even if you're not a fan you should of thought that it was ok.

Otaku AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound may be famous one day AniManga Hound's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage

But seriously, S-CRY-ED was not that bad!! Even if you're not a fan you should of thought that it was ok.
    Nope. Sorry, buddy. =^.^=

Thanks

Nope. Sorry, buddy. =^.^=
    eh, I tried...

But really, why do you hate it so?

Thanks

Honestly? I have no idea. It's just one of those anime, like trigun and FMA that has a sort of sketchy story line that is dragged on and on. I just hate it.

Do you know what is awesome, though?

Disgaea

I've only seen the first episode, but it's really amusing. Adult Swim should get the rights for that anime.

That and My-Hime.

Thanks

Honestly? I have no idea. It's just one of those anime, like trigun and FMA that has a sort of sketchy story line that is dragged on and on. I just hate it.

Do you know what is awesome, though?

Disgaea

I've only seen the first episode, but it's really amusing. Adult Swim should get the rights for that anime.

That and My-Hime.

You are now one of my fav persons of AO!! I love Disgaea!! Although I haven't seen the anime yet I've played the game over a dozen times!! Disgaea 2 for the PS2 is coming out in the summer YAY!! You should know what my av is if you love Disgaea right? Oh god I hope that they're in the anime dood!!

...and yes [AS] should get the rights for it ASAP!! I'm gonna go write to them later!!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sunk_and_Drunk
    I have written to AdultSwim.com a few times just to tell them that their new programming sucks.
    The Oblongs !!
    SAVED BY THE BELL!!!

I don't know if I am the only one getting tired of them but ...man.

Anyways, maybe we could give them an official AO statement or something.
    I dunno.

What's your feedback on this crap?
    I got tired of Saved by the bell like when I was in 13 or something...I don't really know why they play the reruns in adultswim though...there should be more shows like Minoriteam!!! yay that one rocks!! it's funny as hell
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast