+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Advent Children

Newbie milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz may be famous one day milh_amethyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Advent Children

the movie is beyond awesome
    i don't like it.....................I LOVE IT!

F o c u s i n g O n W a h t ' s I m p o r t a n t

C l e v e r l y S e e i n g T h r o u g h W h a t e v e r I s A h e a d O f M e

Otaku Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day Hitokiri Battousai may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jorkadia
    omg I love this movie so much...I had to keep watching it...who else loves it?
    I love it too , since the day I got it, I´ve watch it like 20 times or more
    It gets better and better everytime you watch it

Newbie HipnautikBoy may be famous one day HipnautikBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks

yeah i own it and like it. i just dont like the english dubbed for it. i just watch it subbed, heh. seems like they didnt work hard on the american version. o well i bought it for $15 so whatever. heh. still kool

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

the vcd that i bought has sucky subtitles.

vincent valentine is called Benjamin.

there are more.. but i cant remember...
    i was told that if you watch the ff13 trailer, you'll claim that AC is ugly and old school. But i havent watch the trailer so--- i dont know.. (-_-")
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie kaiten may be famous one day kaiten may be famous one day kaiten's Avatar
    Thanks

first time I saw this film, .....I can't even talk. It's the most cool film I ever see.
    do you have the pict of Cloud's sword?
    forgive me, my english is bad

Banned shadowphire8 may be famous one day shadowphire8 may be famous one day shadowphire8's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd die to be one of them. I like advent children so much as you can see by looking at my sig and avatar.

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

I bought it not too long after it was released ($15! Woo~), and I like it. I would've liked more... background story, more scenes with the rest of the main group (
     click to show spoiler
    ^^; )... but it wasn't too bad. With all the fighting scenes and eye candy, the movie would've been 2, 2 1/2 hours, unstead of a little over an hour 1/2 (I wouldn't have minded tho )

I liked both the Japanese and English tracks. IMO sometimes the Japanese VA(s) portrayal was superior over the English's (Kadaj's sadness), sometimes vice versa (Loz's sadness), and sometimes they were both great (Vincent) and somtimes they werent (::cough::ti::cough::fa::cough:: ).
    Sometimes when I'm about to go to bed I'll just run the entire movie in Japanese though, because I'm less focused on the dialogue than I would be with the English. Recently though, I just have the scene when Cloud passes out in the church loop, because that is one of my FAVORITE music pieces in the entire film.

Which brings me to the music - really really well done, IMO. In the beginning there seem to be alot of piano pieces and such, and it stands out. I like it, but I know of some people who think it's too distracting.

The story was interesting, I guess. It was kind of the exact opposite of the game - rather simple. You kind of get the entire picture by the middle, and you know all the good guys and bad guys by the point as well (and you knew Cloud
     click to show spoiler
    ^_~).

I loved the summary they added of the game. It did remind me of some of the things I had forgotten, and cleared up some confusing aspects as well. I only wish they added the names of who was currently speaking because I've had alot of non-game players watch the movie and they were clueless as to who was saying what ^^; (and the texts goes kind of fast in some parts, so its hard to watch the sprites and read)

Again, overall, I like the film. One day I'll definitely buy the soundtrack (particularly when it goes down in price ~~00), and I look foward to anymore sequels (the games, anime, and perhaps...another movie?)
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it at an anime convention in GA. I didn't really get the story though. The theater was too packed (No joke, you had to WAIT 3 hours to see it) so someone's head was ALWAYS blocking the subtitles. It seemed pretty good though. I'd like to watch it again. I don't know if I'd buy it though.
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast