+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Akuma

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Akuma

Ok this thread is for the general discussion of Akuma from the street fighter series. Whats your opinions on him? Do you think he is the strongest in street fighter universe? Who do you think can beat him (in street fighter only)?

I think Akuma is a beast in the street fighter anime's and movies. The way Ryu and Ken studyied Ansatsuken was a gentle type not ment for killing their opponnents. And Akuma spent his years studying an aggressive type of Ansatsuken which is ment for power and killing.

Akuma has shown great strength in the series. A couple wasys he has shown this would be when he destroyed his own island with one punch. Another way he has shown great strength is being able to kill M.Bison with one hit. Even with all this strength i'm not sure that he's the strongest there are a few others that can compare to him. though i wont say anymore on them till more people are able to get their opinoins in first.

Made by me.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Akuma

Yes indeed, Shin Akuma is very strong. Although, i think Ryu could surpass him if he lets his evil side take over. If you remember in the first tournament Ryu made an ugly scare on Sagat's chest, he didn't want to lose so bad that his evil side took over and scared Sagat for life. He almost killed the guy to put it simple.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    Yes indeed, Shin Akuma is very strong. Although, i think Ryu could surpass him if he lets his evil side take over. If you remember in the first tournament Ryu made an ugly scare on Sagat's chest, he didn't want to lose so bad that his evil side took over and scared Sagat for life. He almost killed the guy to put it simple.
    True.True. Although you got to think that just scarring Sagat who is under Bison isn't as strong as completly killing Bison with a single blow. Or destroying and island. But on your side of this Akuma did tell Ryu in a confrontation on Onigami Island Which is Akuma's Island(the one he destroys), that to have any chance of beating him he will have to succumb to Satsui no Hadō which translated is "Surge of Murderous Intent".

Made by me.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

misconception...most people think akuma is evil but actually he's not. for example, he rescued a child falling from a cliff in his island. refuse to fight an injured opponent. the reason why he kills is because that actually the try true teachings of his martial arts.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    misconception...most people think akuma is evil but actually he's not. for example, he rescued a child falling from a cliff in his island. refuse to fight an injured opponent. the reason why he kills is because that actually the try true teachings of his martial arts.
    Oh yeah Akuma is nether good or evil he is only out there to prove his strength and the stregnth of others. He fights by a strict warriors code. He will fight only opponents that will provide him a challenge, he usually dont pick fights instead he waits for challengers. Another thing Akuma will only kill opponents he considers as strong as he. An example of this is when he is challeneged by a fighter by the name of Gen apparently it was a great battle but upon learning that Gen was ill Akuma refused to fight him.

Made by me.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

Akuma is the one of the hardest owning characters in ther series. The raging demon alone is enough to prove that he can't be stopped. Also it would take a lot to kill M. Bison let lone with a single blow. That isn't something I knew about but it doesn't really surprise me. Also in the games he is the only one who can do double hadoukens in the air. He's is just meant to be the ultimate Street Fighter character theeres no getting around it.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

for me the hardest boss i've ever fought in fighting game is igniz from king of fighters 2001. that guy has no power meter, hence he can endlessly use his super attacks.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread