+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Alien vs Predator: Requiem

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alien vs Predator: Requiem

Good thing i am going to wait till it comes out on tv to see it.Sure i may have to wait but it saves the money in the end especially if the movie sucked.Anyway it was inevitable they mess a movie up for Alien vs Predator sooner or later.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Newbie Shinu is off to a good start Shinu's Avatar
    Thanks

Sigh, the trailers made it look pretty good. But to hear its a piece of crap... Probably still going to see it anyway lol

"Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill."

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think it well be okay the first was okay the ending of the first was like okay hes alive again so i really dont have a big like wow wow wow its coming out i have to see it you know what i mean.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the sequal to AvP just came out and I'd have to say I loved it~! I really think it deserved the sequal because it was outstanding~! Even better than the first~! There is going to be a sequal to this sequal, I'm sure of it. But anyways, I'd have to say that it really did deserve AVPR~!^^

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I just saw it, and I got to say:

It is a piece of crap.

And I am already one of those movie goers who are very easy going in terms of how good a movie has to be. To prove my point, I didn't find the RE live action movies too bad.

If you are planning to go I say save that ten bucks and go do something more useful with it than to watch this piece of crap. It is overloaded with cliches:

- A black guy first to die in a major scene.
    - "The government doesn't lie"
    - etc.

Found myself rolling my eyes so many times that it started to hurt. With the exception of the first five and last five minutes, the whole movie was shot in the dark so half the time we don't even know wtf is going on. Great way for whoever directed the movie to hide the crappy directing. This movie never hits a climatic point, it is a lot like a dead person flat line on the heart beat machine all the way.

I wished I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks instead.
    If this is coming from someone who moderately liked the Resident Evil movies... Ouch! To the director of AvP2.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw it on christmas day, and I was like man this flick is the apology that was needed for the half-assed abortion that was the first AvP. I think it was done in a more digestible fashion than the first one, for instance it wasnt a bunch of Preds getting taken down by some alien drones. Second it showed the hybrid what fan of alien and predator respectively hasnt wanted to see that thing? Ill admit the movie isnt what youd call oscar caliber but as far as scifi action goes its one of the better ones ive seen in years. Also if you paid attention it sort of combined elements of all the parts of the sequels that made them classic..well except for a bill paxton "game over man."

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3