+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aliens: Colonial Marines

Otaku Oroboros Champion nexusolus is off to a good start nexusolus's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens: Colonial Marines

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Im planning on getting this game for Xbox360 as I dont know as of yet what it will need to run on my computer. If my computer can run it then I mite get it for the comp, better yet how about for the box and comp. YAY!! I think they are making it for all the system platforms. But I hear that it will be best with Xbox360 and the computer compaired to the PS graphic wise if I remember correctly. I love the fact as Human you can use turrits like in AvP2 Primel Hunt, the expantion for the regular AvP2. I still like the firt AvP2 more then I do the expantion because they really screwed the Alien over in the expantion when it came to their paralizing abilty with their tail and pounce, making it so the person can still move but slowly, how ever like in the first AvP2, the stun only last about 2 seconds, making trying to stun some one in Primel Hunt vertuly pointless.
    Is that AvP2 your talking about the game on computer that sorta runs like the old Unreal game? If so where can i find it? Ive been looking for a long time and i cant find a copy.

Made by me.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nexusolus View Post
    Is that AvP2 your talking about the game on computer that sorta runs like the old Unreal game? If so where can i find it? Ive been looking for a long time and i cant find a copy.
    Yup, thats the same one I am talking about and the same one I was the Alien champian for six years before retiring undefeated oh yeah... Sorry I still have a bit of an ego about it. Any way on the best place to find it would probably be Amazon or Ebay, but there is also a good chance of finding it at FRYs Electrtonics store. When you do find and get the game, here is some advice. 1: Playing as Human on single player and even on multi it can be scary as hell.
    2: Playing as the Alien in so fun scarying the crap out of people that it should be against the law.
    3: Pred weapons are very cheap like the Pistal which is like a semi automatic bazooka and its second form of shot stuns making it VERY VERY CHEAP!! (Other cheap Pred weapons are Caster, Remote bombs, and Spear gun)
    4: Find some one by the name of Reapster, he is a very old friend of mine and the new Alien champ, he is very cool and tell you everything you need to know. Just tell him Scourge sent you and he will help.

Thanks

Yup, thats the same one I am talking about and the same one I was the Alien champian for six years before retiring undefeated oh yeah... Sorry I still have a bit of an ego about it. Any way on the best place to find it would probably be Amazon or Ebay, but there is also a good chance of finding it at FRYs Electrtonics store. When you do find and get the game, here is some advice. 1: Playing as Human on single player and even on multi it can be scary as hell.
    2: Playing as the Alien in so fun scarying the crap out of people that it should be against the law.
    3: Pred weapons are very cheap like the Pistal which is like a semi automatic bazooka and its second form of shot stuns making it VERY VERY CHEAP!! (Other cheap Pred weapons are Caster, Remote bombs, and Spear gun)
    4: Find some one by the name of Reapster, he is a very old friend of mine and the new Alien champ, he is very cool and tell you everything you need to know. Just tell him Scourge sent you and he will help.
    Sounds kool to me thanks hopefully i can get it. It seems like the only alien game that has good ALIEN gameplay, i mean mostly ur pred or marines I just wanna run on walls and kill someone sounds like alot of fun.

Made by me.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds kool to me thanks hopefully i can get it. It seems like the only alien game that has good ALIEN gameplay, i mean mostly ur pred or marines I just wanna run on walls and kill someone sounds like alot of fun.
    What better reason to play as Alien then wanting to walk on walls and bite peoples heads off... Literaly.
    What I love about playing as Alien is that there are 2 forms of game play for them. 1 Is called Alien Life Cycle, its self explanitory. You start off as a Facehugger and go after a Human or Predator, give them "The Kiss of Death" Then become a chestburter and then quickly molt into an adult Alien. Face hug a Marine you become a Drone/Warrior, face hug a Pred you become a Predalien, face hug a Corprit merc you become a runner (In Alien Life Cycle you cant be a Preatorian). 2 Is that there is called Queen Molting Kills, you set it to a sertan number of kills you need in a rowe with out dieing say five and then you molt into a Queen and watch as every one run away in shear terror. The Queens tail kills in one hit, its calws in 2, not to mention its VERY fast and tons upon tons of health.

Thanks

What better reason to play as Alien then wanting to walk on walls and bite peoples heads off... Literaly.
    What I love about playing as Alien is that there are 2 forms of game play for them. 1 Is called Alien Life Cycle, its self explanitory. You start off as a Facehugger and go after a Human or Predator, give them "The Kiss of Death" Then become a chestburter and then quickly molt into an adult Alien. Face hug a Marine you become a Drone/Warrior, face hug a Pred you become a Predalien, face hug a Corprit merc you become a runner (In Alien Life Cycle you cant be a Preatorian). 2 Is that there is called Queen Molting Kills, you set it to a sertan number of kills you need in a rowe with out dieing say five and then you molt into a Queen and watch as every one run away in shear terror. The Queens tail kills in one hit, its calws in 2, not to mention its VERY fast and tons upon tons of health.
    Yea it sounds great. Though we did get a little off topic so.... has anyone found anything new about this game coming out?

Made by me.

Thanks

Yea it sounds great. Though we did get a little off topic so.... has anyone found anything new about this game coming out?
    lol sorry about that.
    Nothing really right now other then the fact that will be comming out in early 2009 I do believe, as of the month and day they expect it to be on the shelves I really cant say.

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to find a copy of that game as well, the last good one i played was aliens vs. predator on the 3do way back in the mid nineties

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Thanks

I agree, I am hungry for another Alien game. I find that playing most Alien games, AVP2 in particular, is very chalanging, but easy to pick up. Just be propared to die a lot.
    I really am hopeing that this new ACM will be just as good, if not better then the other Alien games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast