+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: All hail batman

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

All hail batman

Gee golly batman, your the man!!! the $314 million man. Yes folk batman:the dark knight is the fastest movie to make $300 million. It did it in only ten friggen days. My friend saw it and said it kicked A$$. Im seeing it this week so no spoilers, or:

Anybody else see it??

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All hail batman

OMG!!! Yes I've seen it! Me and a group of friends went to see it last Wensday and it's a must see movie! I plan on going to see it again with my dad before it stops showing! XD

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I have seen the batman movie, the only batman movie ever. The only reason I watched it was because of Heath Ledger. And yes it was a F@#$%n kick ass of a movie. Amazing one of the best movie ever
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I went to go see this movie with my brother, even though he has already seen it when I was out of town in Michigan visiting family, so he was so thrilled to know now he had an excuse to see it again. After watching it my self which just blew me completely away, I asked why he thought he needed me as an excuse to see it again? The movie it's self is worth watching twice just because its so BAD A$$!! Heath Ledger did an awesome job as the Joker. I have two favorite parts which I am not going to say because of the giant axe Miroku4444 is holding over all of us if we so much make a peep of a spoiler he will drop it on our heads. Any way if you have not seen this movie or are not going to see this, I just have this to say... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I completely loved it. All the actors were on top of their game. The non action parts weren't long enough to bore you. The story itself was amazing. Personally I think this was the best version of Joker I have ever seen and I've seen them all. The only disappointment is knowing that we might not see another Joker like that ever again even if they make another movie.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solking For This Useful Post:

Jokerman (Jul 29, 2008), !The White Wolf (Jul 29, 2008)

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I completely loved it. All the actors were on top of their game. The non action parts weren't long enough to bore you. The story itself was amazing. Personally I think this was the best version of Joker I have ever seen and I've seen them all. The only disappointment is knowing that we might not see another Joker like that ever again even if they make another movie.
    I feel the exact same way. Heath Ledger played me very well in that movie though. He captured the complete insanity i kept surpressed. He played my alter-ego very well, almost to a T. It sux he died, he coulda made a great stunt double in my life...

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Heath Ledger was the ultimate joker, there's no way anyone else on earth could have done a better job. The movie kicked more @$$ than chuck norris! i have seen it three times and i am goin again tonight with my family (they still haven't seen it).

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

it was one of the best movies i have ever seen. heath ledger was defineitly the best joker. im probably going to see it 3 more times all the other people in my family who havent. it will be just as good each time.

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast