+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: All hail batman

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All hail batman

Seen this movie, loved it. HEath did a AMAZINGZINGZINGZING job. He made me lol the whole time he was on screen.

Also...it shattered my self esteem to try to be The Joker...this movie honeslty makes me wanna quit because I fail THAT bad after this.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh that's not nice Mirokku!!! lol anyways... YES I SAY TOO ALL HAIL BATMAN!!!!! Holy crap!!! I think I jumped more than 30 times during the whole movie!!!!!! it has so much surprises and so much... (I really don't wanna get banned... so I will stop there :P) Oh!!! meeeeeeeeen... I really think I crapped my pants so many times!!!!! IT IS THE BEST MOVIE OF THIS YEAR!!! Heath Ledger did an outstanding job as the Joker, I think the real star through the whole movie was the joker. MEN!!! His actuation is worth an oscar. This, his last performance was the best he could ever do. He improved so much!!! Oh men! He was so psychotic, you really wanted to hate him but at the end you loved him, you LOVED him.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Touko Ryogi is off to a good start Touko Ryogi's Avatar
    Thanks

The Dark Knight was an amazing flick, I've seen it twice now. Heath Ledger was an absolute phenom in his role as the Joker. I wouldn't dare say Ledger is the better Joker compared to Jack Nicholsons from the 1989 Batman movie, as they're two entirely different persona's.

I managed to see it opening night and again the following Sunday, This is the second movie I've gone back to see in the theaters more than once, so that's saying a lot about it. That and I absolutely love the character of the Joker! Before I get into this and start raving about my love for it and let spoilers slip, I'll stop now and end it with: Bloody good movie!

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Seen this movie, loved it. HEath did a AMAZINGZINGZINGZING job. He made me lol the whole time he was on screen.

Also...it shattered my self esteem to try to be The Joker...this movie honeslty makes me wanna quit because I fail THAT bad after this.
    i agree. granted i can do a pretty decent impression of Ledger's Joker, but being the joker in general is now an epic fail.

It's the same principle as Borat. Everyone imitates him, but no one can do a decent job at it.
    Why hello there!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    Heath Ledger was the ultimate joker, there's no way anyone else on earth could have done a better job. The movie kicked more @$$ than chuck norris! i have seen it three times and i am goin again tonight with my family (they still haven't seen it).
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalXepher View Post
    it was one of the best movies i have ever seen. heath ledger was defineitly the best joker. im probably going to see it 3 more times all the other people in my family who havent. it will be just as good each time.
    When I hear people say that "Heath Ledger is the best Joker," I get kinda queezy. I haven't seen the movie myself, but have we all forgot about Jack Nicholson?? Personally, I'd say that's like comparing apples to oranges. Especially since most young people probably don't even know who Nicholson is. I dunno.

What I do know is that I'm off to wath the movie right now, then we'll see who the better Joker is. Mwahahaha!

On a side note, has anyone seen Batman: Gotham Knight? It's like the AniMatrix, but with Batman. It's AWESOME!! I watched yesterday afternoon and I was pretty impressed with the art and action. I'm confused as to why the Russians wanted Batman dead so bad though. Maybe I'll have to re-watch it. ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the Dark Knight with my sister and her daughter last Friday. It wasn't that good to me. I thought it would have more action. It had too much talking. I'm not bashing the people who love it I just didn't think it was that great.

Otaku ron119125 is off to a good start ron119125's Avatar
    Thanks

I have yet to see the movie but I talked to several friends who have and they all say it is great. I hope to go see it this week. From what I hear it is a darker story so it really would not be fair to compair the two Joker proformances. I saw Jack Nichloson in the first movie as the Joker and he did a great job. I cant wait to see the new movie.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I just watched Batman: The Dark Knight last night right after I posted in this thread. And I stand by my words. It's like comparing apples to oranges! Heath Ledger DID do an amazing job of playing The Joker, but he was no better or worse than Jack Nicholson. Call me crazy, but I call it as I see it. My roomate seen the movie with me and he highly agrees.

Everything from the voice, the laughter, the way he (Ledger) moves... It's like a reincarnation of Nicholson. Like he studied the first Batman movie (Michael Keaton was a kick-ass Batman, but he's no Christian Bale) and just muted every voice but Nicholson's. He wasn't bad by any means necessary, in fact I thought he did a spectacular job! I think it's the writers who deserve credit for The Joker in Dark Knight. Heath can act like Nicholson all he wants, but the writers (and director) are responsible for formatting the character. Yeah, this Joker was different from the original, but only slightly. He was just a bit more evil and chaotic than Nicholson's Joker, but you can't give Heath Ledger credit for that. Heath didn't write the movie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2