Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: To all my fellow Oblivion players

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

To all my fellow Oblivion players

Oblivion has been out for a while now, and it is truely a crown jewel of the Xbox 360 and PC

For all of you who have played it: What is your favorite aspect of the game? Questline? Individual quest? Character? Quote? All that. Being AO, please put explanations, as they are the meat of your post.

For me, i must say my favorite questline is the Dark Brotherhood. The fact that every quest wasn't straightforward, and many of them had multiple parts i found to be a welcoming challenge.

In said questline, however, my favorite quest is one whos name eludes me. But the quest involved you getting contracted by a man throwing a party. Every guest has wronged the host in some way. You're job is to eliminate all five party guests without giving away the knowledge that you are the killer.

I liked this quest because as the bodies fell, the paranoia and fear of every victim still alive rose, and it was quite satisfying to shove Sufferthorn through their backs ^^
    Why hello there!

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: To all my fellow Oblivion players

There is so much that I love about Oblivion, it's darn close to being my favorite game ever. Actually, it probably is.

I must agree with you NeoDeath, the Dark Brotherhood questline was by far the most enjoyable questline of the bunch. It was sadistic, gave you a fair amount of freedom with regards to how you carried out the missions, and the plot was full of twists. One of the more enjoyable books in Oblivion is also in this questline, which would be the crazy rantings of that traitor living in the lighthouse. I loved every minute of that.

But really, its just one of many things I love about Oblivion. Lots of funny quotes too.

"Do you know what the fine for Necrophelia is in Cyrodiil?". Hilarious.

One last thing, the choices you could make in general. In my last character, I played a lawful fighter, so rather than enter the Dark Brotherhood when I killed someone, I rejected Lucien Lachance's offer, and killed him for that snazzy robe of his. Dark Brotherhood Robes without having to do the quests = Awesome.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

While I love Oblivion alot, the game is awesome, its no Morrowind. I found the character development to be kind of bland in Oblivion.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think I would have preferred Morrowind, had it not been for its god awful journal system. Once it hits 100+ pages, it just turns into a completely incomprehensible mess. Not cool at all.

Although I will say that Vivec > Imperial City.

Anyways, another fun thing about Oblivion: Jumping around aimlessly. On rooftops, on chapels, on walls, on giant rocks in mountain tops. It's really fun anywhere.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Really I enjoyed how the battle system was WAY better than Morrowind, sorry but fighting in Morrowind seemed dull and boring, still I prefer Morrowind over Oblivion on character creation, exploration, and quests.

Still I did enoy some added features such as literally grabbing objects, sitting, and they way you drink blood as a vampire (though being a vampire sucks in Oblivion I'd say). Also the buffed up graphics made it just wonderful eye candy, the scenery was HELLA beautiful and amazing to look at, I fell in love just gazing at it for quite some time.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Newbie jessicacheers is off to a good start jessicacheers's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Darkbrotherhood quest I became a vampire did any one else

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah vampirism. i wanted to but lost my chance when i cleansed the sanctuary. Now all i need to do is fight a few vampires, haha. i want Pophyric Hemophelia, damnit!
    Why hello there!

Newbie xbeyondxthexgravex is off to a good start xbeyondxthexgravex's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea i love this game i would have to argee that the brother hode is the most enjoyable but the thef or mage have the best pay outs like the boots of springhill jake or the arcan univerity but no i hated being a vamp it suck to me i cured it as soon as i could cus i tryed it and did not like it and i do like the fighting in oblive more because you you can hit people but it is to ez to make and owning char like my one guy i got reflects 103% of damage and like 50% of magic and absorbs like 25% so i would prety much say the game to ez cus i can only get hurt by arrows but all in all this game is great and i would have to say the red guard own for straght fighting but the breton is a pimp for a mage.

sig by me

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast