Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: To all my fellow Oblivion players

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: To all my fellow Oblivion players

i agreed with the darkbrother hood quest it was the first one along with becoming the gray fox ...but the fact just been able to travel into the demon world and slaughtering to gather rare was the best for me.
    Desmond K. Olds

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: To all my fellow Oblivion players

Quote Originally Posted by Savior007 View Post
    i agreed with the darkbrother hood quest it was the first one along with becoming the gray fox ...but the fact just been able to travel into the demon world and slaughtering to gather rare was the best for me.
    if by demon world you mean plane of oblivion and by rare you mean rare items, then yes, that was also fun. but it became quite tedious for me.
    Why hello there!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

The entire game is quite tedious. Especially the thieves guild quests. but now, if you want to get really tedious, play the Knights of the Nine quest...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    The entire game is quite tedious. Especially the thieves guild quests. but now, if you want to get really tedious, play the Knights of the Nine quest...
    i did. that was tedious i must say, but whatever, lol. you gotta go through the bull crap to get to the fun stuff.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lies and fabrications!

Knights of the Nine was fun I think, but I'll admit that it was rather lacking for an expansion. Ah well, Shivering Isles redeemed Bethesda in that department. That expansion was brilliant. I loved reading the gravestones near Crucible/ Bliss. quite hilarious.

Does anyone here download Oblivion mods? I've gotten into downloading them a little, there's some interesting stuff made by the fans, some of it quite amazing, really.
    Flying Dragon mount? Yes please.
    Last edited by Luminous; Mar 02, 2008 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Lies and fabrications!

Knights of the Nine was fun I think, but I'll admit that it was rather lacking for an expansion. Ah well, Shivering Isles redeemed Bethesda in that department. That expansion was brilliant. I loved reading the gravestones near Crucible/ Bliss. quite hilarious.

Does anyone here download Oblivion mods? I've gotten into downloading them a little, there's some interesting stuff made by the fans, some of it quite amazing, really.
    Flying Dragon mount? Yes please.

ah the shivering isles.
    so many funny things, like the homosexual orc in bliss, or how Cutter hits on you when you become Sheogorath.

no i havent gotten any mods. i hear you can get a fire staff that is modded to look like a rifle.
    Why hello there!

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Thread is dead. Look at the post date for the last poster before you even think about responding

Closing

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2