+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All the Rockers out there

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Re: All the Rockers out there

I'm a major rock music fan. I grew up listening to such bands as Motley Crue, Def Leppard, AC/DC, Judist Priest, and Kiss which are some of my favorites. I also love Poison, Cinderella, and Warrant. I love going to rock concerts. I always have such a blast.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Newbie N8VE South is off to a good start N8VE South's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. The old stuff is still pretty cool, metallica came to south Africa recently last year an they were F***in awsome. But the new stuff is really good to like fuel, prodigy an creed. + does anyone here like Seether.
    THINK ABOUT IT
    N8VE LAW

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

"Viva! Viva la revoulition...viva la revoultion-ltion" that there is from a good old punk song...Punk, Indie, Alternative...those are what I focous on with good bits of Rage Against the Machine thrown in there too, but some bands that I like are The Strokes, The Fratellis, Flogging Molly, Rancid, Kasabian, Ali Love, Little Man Tate...the list goes on and on
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I was born a rocker...
    My mom used to play The Police, The Doors, Thin Lizzy and many others on her stomach through headphones was she was pregnant with me. ^_^

I'm more into metal than anything...
    Judas Priest, Motorhead, Iron Madien, Arch Enemy, Atrocity, Cradle of Filth, Hatebreed, AC/DC, etc... My CD collection is pretty diverse, though.

I do listen to other types of music...
    Classical, opera, goth/industrial, traditional Irish music, techno, JPop, and some alternative... And lots of show tunes.
    But all in all I am a rocker... A metalhead.. Whatever.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

this makes me feel out of place considering my taste in rock music is quite heavy i.e. Linkin Park, Dir En Grey, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage and so on. But i love my rock music and sometimes i almost think that Fort Minor is rock music due to the beat is almost like one.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a fan of almost any sort of music, but for rock I'd have to say I favour Jrock. There is something imparticular about the smoothness of the voices and the flow of the language that I simply love when it is paired with rock music... two of my favourite groups are Mr. Children and Asian Kung-Fu Generation ^_^
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
    this makes me feel out of place considering my taste in rock music is quite heavy i.e. Linkin Park, Dir En Grey, Atreyu, Killswitch Engage and so on. But i love my rock music and sometimes i almost think that Fort Minor is rock music due to the beat is almost like one.
    o ya rock music is the best not this rap crap that out therei also like my rock a bit heavy too , i like linkin park,Dir En Grey,slipnot,disdurbed,korn to name a few.about fort minor its just a off chute of some of the linkin park band starting there own band.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Man, I love rock! I love Seether, Disturbed, Metallica, Slipknot, System of a Down, AFI, Pantera, Drowning Pool, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns and Roses, AC/DC, Godsmack, and a whole bunch more. Also, the more complicated the music is the more I love it. One of the reasons I love Metallica, System of a Down, AFI, and a few others so much. I do hate it though when some of the rock bands just bang on their guitars and scream into the microphone. It doesn't take much to come up with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast