+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: All-time Favourite Movie(s)

Otaku Ritoru-chan may be famous one day Ritoru-chan may be famous one day
    Thanks

All-time Favourite Movie(s)

Have a movie you love more than anything? Watch it so many times its rediculous? What movie is it?

Mine is Robin Hood: Men in Tights. I own the VHS and have viewed the movie itself 56 times. I'm actually not kidding either *laughs* I kept count and it got to be that many times. Obviously, I don't watch it anymore since I know the movie from start to finish even with the script content. *Chuckles* Yeah, I really liked the movie.
    "You know what the trouble about real life is? There's no danger music." -- The Cable Guy
    Photography | @Twitter | Website

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: All-time Favourite Movie(s)

I agree too. it was an awesome movie. "The men in tights" was really cool. Mine is welll......I have a lot in my mine so I don't really know...Sorry.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Happy Feet!!!

This movie has been on my mind since my first time watching over spring break with my kid brother. I enjoyed this movie so much, I watched it almost every day with him while I was over there. It's hilarious, and is really a PG-13 movie in disguise.. but then again.. what animated feature film isn't, these days? ^ ^;; The hispanic penguins are the ones who got a laugh out of me.. and Lovelace. The "PIMP" penguin, lol. The entire movie is filled with comedy, tap-dancing (yay!), and true meaning.. what more can a girl ask for!

"Just a moment.. I hear people wanting something.

ME! "

-Ramon the penguin

LOL... this movie is too great. In fact.. it was so deliciously pleasing, that I made my mother go and buy it for me.

Two thumbs Way, Way up!
    Last edited by The White Wolf; Apr 18, 2007 at 10:59 PM.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

This movie rules. Who every invented is a genius! Go Robin Hood!

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

My all time favorite movie would be Love & Basketball... Why cause of Sanaa Lathan she is so hot in that movie... Plus the story line I can relate to in a similar type way instead it would been titled Love & Friends of some sort... Only difference is that my love didn't play me for my heart... But all said in done it is a good movie I can watch from until the time I get old...

I also have to throw in The Lion King why cause of the "Hakuna Matata" song... I find myself sing'n that song at uncanny times... Means no worries for the rest of your days... It's our problem free- philosophy... Hakuna Matata..! I have plenty more but u did say just 1... I had to put both of these though... I also like Spiderman 1 & 2 ( I know I am going to like three) Yes he is my all time favorite super heroe... O' yea Shrek... Donkey & Puss wit boots'... That is f'king hilarious... I can go on with this so I just stop...

The heart can't lie... Truth is... I love you!!!

Thanks

I love Lion King! My whole family loves it for some reason. Go Lion King! I'm still a kid but I like "monster house" how about you guys or girls.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm I cant pick ... but a couple would be Kiss the Girls and Stick It oh and Raise Your Voice I like thrillers and movies that motivate so these are good for me >.<

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I have alot of favorites,but the movies I love to watch are Dirty Dancing,RoadHouse,The Wizard of Oz,Pure Country,The Wedding Singer,My Best Friend's Wedding,and all of the Christmas movies like It's A Wonderful Life,Frosty The Snowman,Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer,It's Christmas time Again Charlie Brown, And many others.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast