+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alvin & the chipmunks

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Alvin & the chipmunks

This looks retarded! The animated movies are good,but this live action movie looks bad. Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) I saw the trailer its on imdb.com. Has anybody else heard of the Alvin & the Chipmunks movie?

syd
    Otaku syd is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Alvin & the chipmunks

I don't liek that they are really small in the cartoon they were human size. I would lie to you when it comes out I probably going to watch it since I watched the series when I was a kid.

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I probably won't go see it in theaters and maybe I'll see it on dvd. This is all unless my friends get caught up in a Chipmunk frenzy which if something like that happens I'll be dragged to go see it. But that really doesn't seem to be likely...

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks

i have heard of the movie and i always loved watching the cartoon but i think because the movie makers are caught up in the new 3D movies that they are turning alot of good cartoon shows into slightly more real like movies not saying it's a bad thing, some of the movies look good but its like saying they are going to make in the future the bugg's bunny movie (i hope not) with everything real and animated to look 3D characters i would like to think they dont ruin any more good old cartoons
    being a bunny is hard work

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

PLZ!
    Finally someone made this topic :3
    Ok I am a huge fan of the chipmunks as you can see.
    Earlier on this movie I was rather dissapointed with what Ross Bagdasarian is going to make with our favorite trio. But because I got a bad impression of the movie being the movie poster and all......thought it would be crap but until I saw the trailer that did change my mind.

Here is the poster, the hip hop image really ticked me off:

I'm actually curious now on how the movie is going to come out and the plot of course. I'm giving this one a chance for now :/ JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE CHIPMUNKS OF COURSE!
    So......I can't wait until December~~

Quote Originally Posted by syd
    I don't liek that they are really small in the cartoon they were human size. I would lie to you when it comes out I probably going to watch it since I watched the series when I was a kid.
    Ditto on that one. Otherwise you wouldn't be seeing me in the theaters for this one xD;;;
    People like us who can't watch the show anymore on tv really are reaching out for this opportunity on watching the chipmunks on screen again.
    Even if it's like this x___x;; Why couldn't they stick to the animation on this one?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    This looks retarded! The animated movies are good,but this live action movie looks bad. Alvin and the Chipmunks (2007) I saw the trailer its on imdb.com. Has anybody else heard of the Alvin & the Chipmunks movie?

I haven't heard of a movie!!! Dude . . . I used to watch them when I was little. Everyone always said I was Theodore . . .

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

never heard of, never want to, sorry to be the spoiler but i think it looks stupid (not being offensive to fans of it out there) mind you this is just one persons opinion don't want to put anyone off it but nah it's not for me thanks.

Newbie Lyla may be famous one day Lyla may be famous one day Lyla's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I haven't heard of a movie!!! Dude . . . I used to watch them when I was little. Everyone always said I was Theodore . . .
    LULZ.

Omfg, poor Simon. ;-;
    No, I'm not content with the poster. But if they're not attracting old fans, they're gaining new ones.

Will I watch it? Yes, I definitely will.
    And yes, I'll probably like it for the first few weeks.

I betcha in the end we'll all watch it anyway. @_@

THEY can have the WORLD, we'll CREATE our OWN.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast