+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Alvin & the chipmunks

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Alvin & the chipmunks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyla View Post
    LULZ.

Omfg, poor Simon. ;-;
    No, I'm not content with the poster. But if they're not attracting old fans, they're gaining new ones.

Will I watch it? Yes, I definitely will.
    And yes, I'll probably like it for the first few weeks.
    Lol you're damn right we'll see it X3
    Why poor Simon though? xD;;
    But yea they should have stuck with the animation since I mean......that is what we grew up with right?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    never heard of, never want to, sorry to be the spoiler but i think it looks stupid (not being offensive to fans of it out there) mind you this is just one persons opinion don't want to put anyone off it but nah it's not for me thanks.
    kinda ticks me off when members who dont have anything relevant to say that contributes to a thread(happening a lot actually, thus im not gonna give you a infraction). If it doesnt apply to you move on, we dont need to hear whatever you dont think about it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyro Psycho View Post
    Lol you're damn right we'll see it X3
    Why poor Simon though? xD;;
    But yea they should have stuck with the animation since I mean......that is what we grew up with right?
    I have seen animated movies about them. But I was born in the 90's I don't think it came on then. Maybe it did I just didn't know about it. I used to watch alot of cartoons. This looks lame to me,but it might be good. I saw Transformers its a good movie! I never saw the cartoon though. I thought it would have been for kids.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Must Hollywood ruin everything sacred? The whole "urban" trend has got me frustrated. The chipmunks look nothing like themselves. Maybe if it were based more on their actual character, it would at least be nostalgic. It looks like it wont even have that going for it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    Must Hollywood ruin everything sacred? The whole "urban" trend has got me frustrated. The chipmunks look nothing like themselves. Maybe if it were based more on their actual character, it would at least be nostalgic. It looks like it wont even have that going for it.
    I think the urban thing is ok. But the chipmunks in this movie look more like "chip & dale type chipmunks" They should have kept them the same.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I have seen animated movies about them. But I was born in the 90's I don't think it came on then. Maybe it did I just didn't know about it. I used to watch alot of cartoons. This looks lame to me,but it might be good. I saw Transformers its a good movie! I never saw the cartoon though. I thought it would have been for kids.
    They only made one animated movie actually in 1987, it was called Chipmunk adventure.
    Ah good times though on watching that movie xP I wasn't born around that time neither but the memories are in the 90s for me at least.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

They only made one animated movie actually in 1987, it was called Chipmunk adventure.
    Ah good times though on watching that movie xP I wasn't born around that time neither but the memories are in the 90s for me at least.
    I remember that movie I used to watch it numerous times just to listen to their songs when I was I kid.
    Anyway, I haven't heard of of this live action movie and it's a bit disappointing that they made them so tiny..

Thanks

I wasn't born in the 80's either. I think I saw it in the 90's too. I like that movie! I thought about buying it. I don't watch it alot now,but it was good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast