+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: American Wrestling

Newbie Lord Canti is off to a good start Lord Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

American Wrestling

Was anyone else a super hardcore Wrestling fan way back in the day? I'm talking WcW with the NWO and all the late greats. Back when it was WWF and not WWE. I used to be a big fan of wrestling watching it from the late 90s till sometime in the 2000s maybe '03 or '04. I really liked the attitude era with Stone Cold Steve Austin, he was such a Bamf. But now with WWE its all story and kid friendly, I just can't bare to watch it. ECW was great while it was on Scifi but I'm not sure if it still comes on. I know its fake but at least back in the day they made you think, "Is it fake? Come on he jumped off a ladder into a table...yeah that has to be fake...but he's not moving O.o" I miss the glory days of it. Some people, like a few close friends of mine, are still hardcore wrestling fans. They admit how its dulled out some but still love it nether the less. So whats your take, opinion about how Wrestling has changed. Also who was your favorite wrestler(s)? For me it was The Hardy Boys, Stone Cold, Kane, Undertaker, Booker T, Goldberg, Rey Mysterio, RVD, Sabu, Team 3-D and The Rock.
    Im the Canti

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: American Wrestling

I really use to love to watch Wrestling! My fave would be Kane and The Undertaker! Yeah, Wrestling has changes for the most part I grew tired of watching it I still do every now and again but not hardly.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angle View Post
    I really use to love to watch Wrestling! My fave would be Kane and The Undertaker! Yeah, Wrestling has changes for the most part I grew tired of watching it I still do every now and again but not hardly.
    Yea, I may catch it randomly flipping through the channels and I may watch a match of two to see how different it is now but still its not the same. I used to really like TNA because they had a six sided ring and that was new and pretty cool but they got rid of it and it became boring :/ The video games are still quite fun ^-^
    Im the Canti

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah wrestling still entertains me...it has been entertaining me ever since i was a kid. it's different from any kinds of show during the old days, from a kid's perspective which it is enjoyable. and it's much more if you actually see it in the actual ring. it's truly spectacular...even though it's an act, yet it's still gets to me.

austin!!!
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    yeah wrestling still entertains me...it has been entertaining me ever since i was a kid. it's different from any kinds of show during the old days, from a kid's perspective which it is enjoyable. and it's much more if you actually see it in the actual ring. it's truly spectacular...even though it's an act, yet it's still gets to me.

austin!!!
    As long as its special to you that's all that matters. I have one friend as soon as you bring it up his whole persona changes and he goes crazy jumping around and goes on and on about wrestling. I guess I'd have to start watching it to get back into it. I used to get an adrenaline rush just by watching it when I was younger. I think I'll catch Smackdown tomorrow if I have a chance to.
    Im the Canti

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

man i miss old school wrestling. Its not like it use to be. Ppl now are not as crazy.

YouTube - Lou Thesz interviews: Ox Baker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzalagloopagloop View Post
    man i miss old school wrestling. Its not like it use to be. Ppl now are not as crazy.

YouTube - Lou Thesz interviews: Ox Baker
    Yeah man it really isn't. Back when they used nails, and knives and steel cages and set people on fire. Back when they just didn't give a damn about hurting themselves. It was all about the fans ^^
    Im the Canti

Otaku Kuzalagloopagloop is off to a good start Kuzalagloopagloop's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Canti View Post
    Yeah man it really isn't. Back when they used nails, and knives and steel cages and set people on fire. Back when they just didn't give a damn about hurting themselves. It was all about the fans ^^
    oh man i forgot about the cage fights. And the BBQ's, your taken me back lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast