+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: America's Best Dance Crew

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

America's Best Dance Crew

For a decent show the name is sure plain. I think anyone who is remotely open minded would like this show or find it interesting. The moves and choreography of the good teams are phenomenal even to someone like me who has no experience with the "complexities" of dances moves and such.

Anyone who wants to check it out it's on MTV, but I am not sure what time. Or if you just want to skip out all the reality television crap you can just check out the dance parts on YouTube. And just to post a few for you folks to get started:

YouTube - Status Quo-Americas Best Dance Crew-episode3

YouTube - JabbaWockeeZ - America's Best Dance Crew - Episode 3

YouTube - Kaba Modern - America's Best Dance Crew - Episode 4

AND I THINK THAT GIRL IS FROM G4!!!

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

Re: America's Best Dance Crew

ive been whaching that show and it real good i wish i can do that kind of stuff me i think cents i seen all the ep so far me i think its going to come down to jabbawockeez and kaba modern me i like the jabbawockeez i think thay are the best but kaba modern are just as well to me
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    ive been whaching that show and it real good i wish i can do that kind of stuff me i think cents i seen all the ep so far me i think its going to come down to jabbawockeez and kaba modern me i like the jabbawockeez i think thay are the best but kaba modern are just as well to me
    Speaking of the jabbawockeez turns out an old co-worker of mine knows the guy who does all the flairs during the dance. The one who caught the bandana out of the air.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    Thanks

really thats prtty cool i wish i can do that kind of stuff so who do you think is going to win me i think its going to come down to the jabbawockeez and kaba modern what do you think
    with out.

Thanks

really thats prtty cool i wish i can do that kind of stuff so who do you think is going to win me i think its going to come down to the jabbawockeez and kaba modern what do you think
    How many crews are left?? If it is only them two with fysh and chicks than I would say you're right. If there are more than I think I should check them out first before saying lol.

Thanks

stais, jabb,km,fac, i think those are the only ones left i think
    with out.

Thanks

stais, jabb,km,fac, i think those are the only ones left i think
    Well it's down to Jabb, KM and breaks8. OUt of the three I'm a little surprise with breaksk8 but they were awesome for the thriller challenge.

Thanks

true ture the jabb's did good with the thriller challenge and like you sead breaks8 and statis quot is still in its down to the final 4 now and i think statis quot and breaks8 are in the bottem 2 and jabb and km are on the top and like i sead i think at the end km and jabb and i wish that the jabb's win the whole thing
    with out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast