well well well... this week it is down to three crews: Super Crew, So real Crew, and Fanny pack My personal favorite: Super Crew
...humm adding to that... in my opinion... one of the crews that was gone last week (Supreme Soul) shouldn't have gone... Super Crew and Supreme Soul shouldn't have been on the last places... Never! but oh well...

The three crews that should be debating the title this next week are: So Real Crew, Supreme Soul and Supre Crew... I think they have shown more quality and creativity than the rest of the crews... and except for yesterday's performance I think Fanny Pack has not been that good... I am going to be honest tho... yesterday FP kicked butts... but only yesterday...

I was kind of sad that Boogie bots was eliminated... but I also felt they were not giving it all... I don't know what happened to them... they seemed so promising at the beginning... and I was PISSED to see Supreme Soul leave... I was like WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!? but oh well... in all reality they were really cacky for my taste...

Anyways I would like to hear your thoughts about this second season of ABDC, who is your favorite? and do you think that the crews on this one are better than the crews on the first season?