+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AMV Hell

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

AMV Hell

I wonder, had anyone else had their brain stem's rotted by this?

So my friends and I were sitting upstairs one night, really very toasted, when my friend is all like OMGSHOWHERAMVHELL. Of course, I was taken aback at such uncouth behavior. Yeah...

Anyway, this is the funniest amv I've ever seen, besides the ones that try be all serious and stuff. Trying to anything inevitably leads to failure; don't just try--GIT ER DUN.

This is a very, very profane video and I ask for my own sake that anyone who watches has their mother craning over their shoulder so AO doesn't infract me. Orphaned rebels are free to view casually but still at own risk.

Part I

Also, this is possibly the longest amv on youtube (yeahright) so that's just part I. The whole thing is wicked long and no one likes it when the internet needs to buff soo... do yo thang&click.

But this can also be a discussion Needless to say, the Azumanda Daioh one is obvious top ten. You know the one, where the penguin knocks over the bucket and those two girls are all like WTF.

Classic.

Also, I don't know if there's an amv heel III, I would assume so but I have no idea. THAT DRAGON ALMOST TOOK HER HEAD OFF?!?!?!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: AMV Hell

I like AMVs. I have to check this out. Thank you for including the link. Another great AMV is you have some time on your hands please try "Everything You Want." And Final Fantasy VIII. It is great. It has lost a lot of its thrill over the yeras because I have heard the song so much. But it is still awesome.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

It is really funny thanks I will watch the other parts of it right away and I agree there is a bunch of stupid things in AMVs these days.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Ahhhh the joys of AMV Hell...
    There is a 1-4... 4 is so great.

The penguin and Azumanga Daioh ... I laughed hysterically for quite a while after that. A long while.

So many animes have been messed up now because of AMV Hell...
    Like "Ohhh what you saaaaay..."

Great stuff in there, really... And Haruhi paired with Tenacious D. 'Nuff said.

I reccommend it highly for a great laugh.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

I loved the Howls Moving Castle part that was great on part one and I loved the Death Note one its so simple thats why its good.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

My favorite of the series is probably #2: Son of AMV hell. Funnier and sillier.
    Although the zero one isn't bad either of course...

+ Reply to Thread