Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Anime Games

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Games

lol..i don't think they even read what Hassun said. man this is sooo funny

Otaku Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135 may be famous one day Lil_G135's Avatar
    Thanks

Can't see how people can ignore her ^^; But then, I guess it shows who goes through the pages ~.~

But anyway, I just remembered that I've played some Anime simulations before ^.^; Princess Maker 2, Graduation, and True Love among the most recent - all for the computer. I like Princess Maker the best out of them - the replay value is higher than the other two, and the game is never exactly the same as when you played before ^^
    True Love is relatively softcore for a game of its genre, and it was funny at times ^^ loved the midi music too. Graduation, my newest one... it's interesting, but I wish there was more to do. First sim. game I've played with English VAs, and, I guess because its kind of old they're rather... 'interesting' . Very stereotypish, but oddly, it works. In fact it's only Rica can get really annoying because she sounds so forced.

If Pokemon counts (it has an anime...^^0) I've played Yellow, Gold, Ruby, and Leaf Green. Yellow and Leaf Green were good (the latter being the better of the two), but my fave is probably Ruby - which is why I'm considering actually buying the third generation, Emerald. I don't remember Gold all too well because technically I only played the second half of the game (my brother had found it in a parking lot and I didn't have the heart to start a new game then) and now I can't restart because something wrong with it that makes it erase the saved games..
    Last edited by Lil_G135; Jun 29, 2006 at 03:37 PM.
    Music is my santuary, music is my blanket
    三日坊主*傍目八目*外柔内剛

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Dragonball Z it's a really cool game and what I like about it is that you can fight other guys on there and do all these's cool move.

It's awesome, but I like other game's 2.

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Newbie Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin may be famous one day Atomic Muffin's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played the DBZ games (they're okay, I like them, but I like other games more.), the Naruto games (I ADORE the Naruto games, since I'm a SUCKER for Itachi XD) I also have played the Inuyasha games (I own them all, and they're okay, it's mostly just something I'll collect.).

DBZ- PS2 & Gameboy Advance
    Naruto- PS2 & Gameboy Advance
    Inuyasha- PS1 & PS2
    §Myspace§

°Siggy by the wonderful Zaraki Kenpachi°

Newbie Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel may be famous one day Broken Toy Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been playing Budokai 3, which is surprisingly good. Still not as good as many other fighting games out there but not the piece of crap that Super Battle 22 was...

Otaku Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light may be famous one day Shinigami_of_Light's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Toy Angel
    I've been playing Budokai 3, which is surprisingly good. Still not as good as many other fighting games out there but not the piece of crap that Super Battle 22 was...
    For real,Budokai 3 is tight it's more like the anime.
    Omae o Korosu!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

mmm. im guilty gear all the way! and perhaps kof! they are part of anime aren't they? *blinks blinks*
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Newbie Everae may be famous one day Everae may be famous one day Everae's Avatar
    Thanks

Go Guilty Gear and DBZ. Boudokai 3 was awesome, and it was wierd getting use to Tenkaichi. Harvest moon is kinda cool and addicting. I've also always been a fan of Pokemon games. Yu Yu Hakusho Dark Tournament was embarrassing though. I cringe when I think about the sticky controls. The Lunar Legend series added a nice touch to RPGs. Still waitin' for a good Tenchi Muyo game though. I think I'd like to play Ryoko or Washu and beat the crud out of Tenchi or Yosho. then again, reenact a war between Jurai and Ryoko. They have so many characters, it could make a decent fighting game, or even better RPG. The turn based version on SNES was okay, but could have offered more. It only took two days to beat....
    YAAA!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast