Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Anime Games

Newbie cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902 may be famous one day cloud_902's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime Games

ive played some of them but i really like FF games the best....

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

did you say final fantasy......................didnt know it was an anime.............but some are good and some are bad............take inyuasha for example..............bad anime bad game............................................

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Newbie AndrewCooper may be famous one day AndrewCooper may be famous one day
    Thanks

Dragonball Z games ever since the OLD OLD OLD one that's I got on a jp import on my gameboy "Dragonball z 1&2" I completed them... even though I lack ANY understanding of the japanese language, but they're very good!

I also play the newer fighting games on the PS2 "DBZ: Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi" VERY fun fighting games and such an original concept! the only problem being, Some characters are like SO overpowered compared to others (Okay so you don't see Saibamen beating SSJ4 Gogetta hands down) but there needs to be SOME balancing there methinks...

-- also I must say the Guily Gear games rock! Dizzy's such an awesome character and the manga of her's great, (I guess I do solely play it because she's in it) but what the hell!? ^^

/Andrew
    Last edited by AndrewCooper; Aug 08, 2006 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Avoid double posting

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

liked dbz budokai 1, didn't like 2 cause i thought it looked bad, loved 3 when i started playing it but hated tenkaichi so much. DBZ budokai 3 forever. its so cool looking and the controls i really like too.

played the first .hack series but didn't like it too much. am however getting G.U. when it is finally released cause it looks cooler.

Otaku Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy may be famous one day Shadow dorothy's Avatar
    Thanks

.hack//, oni, Ghost in the Shell, pokemon, Shaman King, Megaman.
    shadows what are they.

Newbie Everae may be famous one day Everae may be famous one day Everae's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCooper View Post
    Dragonball Z games ever since the OLD OLD OLD one that's I got on a jp import on my gameboy "Dragonball z 1&2" I completed them... even though I lack ANY understanding of the japanese language, but they're very good!

I also play the newer fighting games on the PS2 "DBZ: Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi" VERY fun fighting games and such an original concept! the only problem being, Some characters are like SO overpowered compared to others (Okay so you don't see Saibamen beating SSJ4 Gogetta hands down) but there needs to be SOME balancing there methinks...

-- also I must say the Guily Gear games rock! Dizzy's such an awesome character and the manga of her's great, (I guess I do solely play it because she's in it) but what the hell!? ^^

/Andrew
    Man, just cause it's a Saibaman it doesn't mean you can't own SSJ4 Gogeta. While yeah I do agree, some of the stuff is unfair, but still, he's slow as anything, like Super Trunks. I also agree that Guilty Gear is awesome, but Sol Badguy, Jam, and Robo Ky II own. I like the idea it introduced (to me....) of a character that was fully customizable down to how they flew or whether he dropped or shot bombs. Or whether he teleported or jumped high or teleport and rose invincible barriers. Tenkaichi has awesome grapihics, and that's all. 1 attack button, 1 Ki button. Everything else is pretty much useless, unless you're a probutton masher (which requires no skill at all). You actually have to think about the buttons you press in Boudokai 3 always a plus in my book when you have to think about what you do. Oh, Mage, when it began, FF wasn't an anime, but I guess the eye/hair design and the fact that there are 4(?) animes auto classifies it as one now. I'm not sure.
    YAAA!

Otaku Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X may be famous one day Dark_Ichigo_X's Avatar
    Thanks

when i went to japan. i played blech. it kinda looks like dbz budiki 3. but is a very cool game.

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried mostly all anime games at my friend's house since he is a video game fanatic. I personally don't play much games but I have to admit the anime games are fun If I had to pick one, I'd pick the hack. series because I enjoyed playing those most as well as the DBZ Budokai.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast