+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime music

Newbie Micronian_ace may be famous one day Micronian_ace may be famous one day Micronian_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime music

Anyone know a good site to download/buy anime music? (not amazon)

I am specifically intrested in Macross and Neon Genesis Evangelion

Any help would be great

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anime music

I usually shop with these guys

ANIMEniacs.com - Still going strong after 5 years

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

I advertise this site so much I should get paid for it.

Discount Anime DVD.com -Japanese Anime DVD Manga Graphic Novel CD with deep discount price!!

They have almost any anime CD you can think of, including Macross and Evangelion, ranging in price from about $8 to $12. Just put the name of the anime in the keyword search, and it'll bring up everything with that name.

I only use Amazon when I can't find an anime CD anywhere else, sometimes I can find an independent seller who charges less than the $40 Amazon wants for import CDs.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gren View Post
    I advertise this site so much I should get paid for it.

Discount Anime DVD.com -Japanese Anime DVD Manga Graphic Novel CD with deep discount price!!

They have almost any anime CD you can think of, including Macross and Evangelion, ranging in price from about $8 to $12. Just put the name of the anime in the keyword search, and it'll bring up everything with that name.

I only use Amazon when I can't find an anime CD anywhere else, sometimes I can find an independent seller who charges less than the $40 Amazon wants for import CDs.
    Really?? Are they legit cds though, meaning not by SonMay or whatever.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

If you click on the music tab near the top page (under the logo), it has a section where you can choose what company to look under. Sonmay is one of the options, but so are ADV, Pioneer, and Bandai. I don't know of any Japanese recording companies other than Victor, and they're not listed, but I think some of the other listings may be.

I know Sonmay is Korean, but aren't they still a legitimate release company?
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

If you click on the music tab near the top page (under the logo), it has a section where you can choose what company to look under. Sonmay is one of the options, but so are ADV, Pioneer, and Bandai. I don't know of any Japanese recording companies other than Victor, and they're not listed, but I think some of the other listings may be.

I know Sonmay is Korean, but aren't they still a legitimate release company?
    No, Sonmay I thought was Taiwan's. And many places would not accept their cds for trade in.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    No, Sonmay I thought was Taiwan's. And many places would not accept their cds for trade in.
    Yeah, I wasn't really sure of the country Sonmay operates from, but aside from the trade in thing, I heard their audio quality wasn't very good. Anime Castle has some Sonmay stuff; I guess that's why I assumed they were legit. I try to stick with original Japanese imports though, if I can find them.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Yeah, I wasn't really sure of the country Sonmay operates from, but aside from the trade in thing, I heard their audio quality wasn't very good. Anime Castle has some Sonmay stuff; I guess that's why I assumed they were legit. I try to stick with original Japanese imports though, if I can find them.
    That's true, I would never buy from so call "illegitimate" companies if the imports didn't look exactly the same except for the price tag. Personally I couldn't hear the difference in sound quality though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast