+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Any body played these online games?

Newbie Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori may be famous one day Nakamori's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any body played these online games?

I play Phantasy Star Online ep1,2,and 3,i'll soon be on Blue Burst,and Universe.
    Fallen angels,you and i,we walk these roads,but i don't know why.To be together is all i wish,but maybe it isn't that easy.You trouble yourself over things you cannot change.You won't accept help,though it is willingly given.

Newbie Tokokai may be famous one day Tokokai may be famous one day Tokokai's Avatar
    Thanks

I was a beta tester for Helbreath and Ragnarok. I am currently playing Guild Wars and some other text based MMORPG's.

P.S.- I was highly addicted to Helbreath and Ragnarok until they made changed on the opening release and you had to pay to play monthly which I couldn't do at the time since I didn't have a job.

Newbie love_hina_rules may be famous one day love_hina_rules may be famous one day
    Thanks

i am playin final fantasy XI online and wow i ain't playin online so much...

oh yeah almost forgot i am playing MGO(metal gear online) i am big fan of mmorpg's 2

i have downloaded endless online etc.
    Last edited by love_hina_rules; May 13, 2006 at 09:53 PM.

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

i played WoW,FF online, and Guild Wars but i dont particuraly lie them. The only real online i like is City of heros.

Otaku Arnys Battle 2 Champion sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams may be famous one day sora the king of dreams's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played Warcraft,and starcraft those game are really good I think those are the best games but that is my opinion

I live in the shadows and I am as fast as the speed of light, but I use my ability's to help people even though they fear me for who I am.

A Brand new Theme song for all my friends who use to come to Ao and the People that still come's to Ao.
    http://video.freevideoblog.com/hotte...7631ca1c2a.htm

Otaku DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon may be famous one day DogDemon's Avatar
    Thanks

lol...I have played so many of them....currently playing WoW, have played Mu Online, Lineage II, Silkroad Online, Warcraft III, GunBound, Anarchy Online, Rakion, RYL and some more I think :P . But they all got kinda boring...(except w3 and RYL)

Finding God is not peaceful.
    Searching God isn`t peaceful.
    The thought that God exists is peaceful enough.
    Believe!

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage
    I haven't had the oppurtunity to play any online games yet so I was wondering what would be a good one to start out with? One of the guys I work with recommended Guild Wars and I personally wanna give RF Online and FF Xl a try.

Hopefully MY PC will be online in a couple of weeks so...
    You should defintly try FFXI online also I'm getting the game again becasue the first time I had it my mom lost it while moving so yea but it is an awesome game and addictive.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Also I played Phantasy Star Online and it's one of my fav's
    Last edited by Fantasyprince; May 19, 2006 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to play Guild Wars. It was really interesting plus it was free. So i was glad to have got it. It was a good game to play.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast