+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any good anime music?

Newbie coochachu is off to a good start coochachu's Avatar
    Thanks

Any good anime music?

I was just wondering if there's any good anime music to share. I personally like character songs sang by seiyuu, like Toriumi Kousuke, Suzumura Ken'ichi and so on. Openings and endings would be good too, such as "still doll", the ending of Vampire Knight, or "HIKARI", Nabari no Ou's.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any good anime music?

My suggestion is to look up Anna Tsuchiya and Olivia Lufkin, the two artists who did the Music for the Nana anime, they did some really good work, and their non-anime related songs are awesome too.

They got some creative song/album naming. Anna's got "Slap That Naughty Body" from her Taste My Skin album, and Olivia has an albume called "Comatose Bunny Butcher"

Newbie FinalXepher is off to a good start FinalXepher's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to recommend Lilium, the opening to Elfen Lied and the opening to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (the opening im refering to doesnt have a title as far as i know).

If this world is hell,
    then God is nicer than everyone thinks

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    My suggestion is to look up Anna Tsuchiya and Olivia Lufkin, the two artists who did the Music for the Nana anime, they did some really good work, and their non-anime related songs are awesome too.

They got some creative song/album naming. Anna's got "Slap That Naughty Body" from her Taste My Skin album, and Olivia has an albume called "Comatose Bunny Butcher"
    I've been wanting to watch Nana. I didn't know Olivia Lufkin did some of the music so that just makes me want to watch it even more.

But anyway It's been a while since I listened to a whole anime album. Hmm Gundam usually has a lot of catchy tunes. Check out Gundam Seed. Other than that Stance Punk's "I Wanna Be" song is used as the Soul Eater ending theme...it's probably my favorite one at moment.

Check it out~ Soul Eater ED

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
    I've been wanting to watch Nana. I didn't know Olivia Lufkin did some of the music so that just makes me want to watch it even more.

But anyway It's been a while since I listened to a whole anime album. Hmm Gundam usually has a lot of catchy tunes. Check out Gundam Seed. Other than that Stance Punk's "I Wanna Be" song is used as the Soul Eater ending theme...it's probably my favorite one at moment.

Check it out~ Soul Eater ED
    Really? XD I'm more in love with the OP resonance. Maybe I'm not really into Stance Punks' style. I like Akatsuki no Kuruma in Gundam, and I agree there's some really good songs! Too bad I haven't listened to them all.

I would have to recommend Lilium, the opening to Elfen Lied and the opening to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (the opening im refering to doesnt have a title as far as i know).
    I'm also in love with these types of song!! Lilium sounds like some kind of requiem to me, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni can really bring out the atmosphere ^^
    Thanks for your suggestion!

So far I've only listened to one song in Nana the anime (gosh and I don't remember its name), but I liked it. Thanks for recommending! I'll try to find some more songs. I got most of the songs of the movies, and they were brilliant as well ^^

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh man I had totally forgotten about T.M. Rev's "Resonance". It's also pretty catchy haha.

Oh yeah...Gintama has some catchy tunes as well.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

The Gensomaden Saiyuki music is my favorite. Next is Hav, then Gackt, and finally Fumitaka Fuchigami.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaf View Post
    Oh man I had totally forgotten about T.M. Rev's "Resonance". It's also pretty catchy haha.

Oh yeah...Gintama has some catchy tunes as well.
    Gintama... I only remember the song with Elizabeth dancing XDDD
    It's called Mr. Raindrop?? I always sing that if it rains. <-baka

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    The Gensomaden Saiyuki music is my favorite. Next is Hav, then Gackt, and finally Fumitaka Fuchigami.
    I love the opening songs for Saiyuki!! The character songs are of great quality as well!///// Gackt is okay for me only, though I hear a lot about him as my friend is his super fan XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast