+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any literary piece you'd wish to watch on-screen? ^_^

Otaku eleonne has disabled reputation eleonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Any literary piece you'd wish to watch on-screen? ^_^

Just like the title says - Is there any literary piece, any book or script or whatever form of literature there is, that you wish could be interpreted into something that you can watch on the screen? ^_^

It can be anything, even a children's book! It'll be better if you can describe how you want it to be presented (perhaps in 3D? Extremely graphic styled like Pixar, Dreamworks or even Square Enix movies?). Are there scenes or details you want to be emphasized? Actors, Actresses or even voices you want used? Choice of director?

Hope you guys have fun! ^_~

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any literary piece you'd wish to watch on-screen? ^_^

There where two that I wanted to see. The 1st one actually had one that I didn't know about for a long time. The book was "The Sword of Truth" Series. When I did watch the TV show for it I was really disappointed in it. They took out a lot of the book story line and put in what they wanted. The charters didn't have the same hear color as in the book. The second one is "The Wheel of Time" Series, but no the author is dead. So if they did make it it wouldn't be that good. Even the last three book are not the same as the rest, since he appointed another person to write it.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to see the novel 'F2F' (Face to Face) made in to a movie. It's about a serial killer who chats with people online, asking them to meet face to face and goes about killing them. Often, he will email games (made by him) to people and entice them to play it. Turns out that the games are actual remakes of his killings. It's a really good book. I haven't read it in years. I think a movie based on it would be great. ^_^

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i would love to see the books of Alex cross made into a move especially double crossed where he has to go up against two serial killers that would be awesome and the actor John Stathom i forget his last name. would be a good actor for Alex cross.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Sarentai Kyoukan is off to a good start Sarentai Kyoukan's Avatar
    Thanks

the barcode rebellion would be pretty cool to watch . especially with all the genetic experiments stuff and the bird-human hybrid stuff . oh and also that flying vehicle invented by that guy ...i forgot his name what was it ...jack perhaps ?

Newbie marl velius is off to a good start marl velius's Avatar
    Thanks

stephan kings the dark tower.i think if it was done well it would be just awesome!
    and alos the black comapny series by glen cook, this is my favorite series ever.i loved the characters and the story overall
    those who flaunt their power dissapear when the truly powerful appear

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

My hopes will soon come to fruition once Francis Ford Coppola brings Jack Kerouac's On The Road to life. A long overdue service to the author, but better savor all the book's essence and spontaneous flavor to make a film more desirable.

+ Reply to Thread