+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Any Metal Gear Solid Fans?

Newbie DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio may be famous one day DHS-Alberio's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Any Metal Gear Solid Fans?

MGS has always been a fun series to me. MGS3 was probably the funnest, while MGS (PS1) was definately the most memorable. If you haven't beat either game stop reading (unless you like spoilers or don't want to play them). My favorite part in MGS wwas when Wolf explained to Snake about her childhood, then declares him her "Saladin" and, against Otacon's protests, Snake mercifully releases her soul from it's previous confinement. I also liked the speech at the very end of the game, after you beat the crap out of Liquid. in MGS3: Snake Eater, my favorite part is a tie between at the very beginning of the game when Snake's CQC mentor turns evil and joins the USSR, and at the very end of the game when you find out she didn't really defect, but gives Snake that final speech and then you have to kill her. Of course then again i guess it's three way, I also found each time Snake gave Ocelot those speeches pretty good to. All in all, MGS3 for me kept the same amount of enjoyment the entire way through. For MGS2: Sons of liberty, Raiden's Campaign i liked the part where you find out that David still isn't dead, and the very end when David gives Raiden that speech.

There ya go, my favorites. Bon Appetite!

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Metal Gear games are great. Its just something different than most games out there. The whole aspect of sneaking around and trying not to be detected is what makes the game fun. Sure you can go in guns a blazing but you wouldnt lat very long since the main weapon you start with is always a handgun and knife.

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

I WANT! IWANT! IWANT! I cant wait, I will sneak and stab and shoot my bloody little eyes out!
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

im a fan
    love the game
    love the characters
    especially the story, it seem liked everything was for real

can't believe the trailer of MGS4 is in game
    and o Raiden isn't gay anymore
    very anticipating..

Newbie BONKOSKU may be famous one day BONKOSKU may be famous one day
    Thanks

i like metal gear solid i bet the 1st 3 and i plan to get the4th one

Newbie Xarius may be famous one day Xarius may be famous one day
    Thanks

I love MGS. Especially MGO-Metal Gear Solid Subistence Online. Well there is a good chance I'll get the fourth version but the price of the ps3 is a little steep right now. I can't wait to see what this new installment has to offer

Otaku Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven may be famous one day Dark Raven's Avatar
    Thanks

I never liked the NES games. But Metal Gear Solid was one of my favorites along with VR Missions. MGS2 wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I want to play the Gamecube version of part 1. MGS3: SE is all about Big Boss and eating animals in the jungle. I wasn't even interested in that game in the least bit. The new one ... old Snake ... a spder viewscreen follows you all over the place? I am not sure if I'll like this one either.

PSP card games ...

What happened to this series?

Click on my sig and join the fun at my cool forum!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Raven
    I never liked the NES games. But Metal Gear Solid was one of my favorites along with VR Missions. MGS2 wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. I want to play the Gamecube version of part 1. MGS3: SE is all about Big Boss and eating animals in the jungle. I wasn't even interested in that game in the least bit. The new one ... old Snake ... a spder viewscreen follows you all over the place? I am not sure if I'll like this one either.

PSP card games ...

What happened to this series?
    If you didn't like MGS3 it's safe to say that you just don't like the MG series.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3