+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anybody else waiting for Boondocks to come back?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Anybody else waiting for Boondocks to come back?

I wish the show was back already! But I can wait. I waited for the 1st season dvd! I thought it came out June 13th,but no I had to wait till July 25! I tried to get some guy to burn it for me, but he never got it to me!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anybody else waiting for Boondocks to come back?

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    I wish the show was back already! But I can wait. I waited for the 1st season dvd! I thought it came out June 13th,but no I had to wait till July 25! I tried to get some guy to burn it for me, but he never got it to me!
    well i cant help you, but if you give me your msn i can send the episodes i have to you, like i have
    the block is hot
    trying to steal oprah
    and some more i forgot

but its up to u

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    well i cant help you, but if you give me your msn i can send the episodes i have to you, like i have
    the block is hot
    trying to steal oprah
    and some more i forgot

but its up to u
    You don't have to send me episodes. I have the dvd set for season one.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

You don't have to send me episodes. I have the dvd set for season one.
    ok well can you tell me where you bot the set, because i would like to know since bearshare and limewire only have a limited ammount of episodes avaiable and since the host limit is low, it will usually take me 3 hours to download a 20 minuted video clip and one hour to convert it into standart MPEG4 format so therefore i can transfer the episode on my ipod and enjoy. sorry for sounding scientific.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!

Thanks

ok well can you tell me where you bot the set, because i would like to know since bearshare and limewire only have a limited ammount of episodes avaiable and since the host limit is low, it will usually take me 3 hours to download a 20 minuted video clip and one hour to convert it into standart MPEG4 format so therefore i can transfer the episode on my ipod and enjoy. sorry for sounding scientific.
    I bought it from Wal-mart. I should have got it from Target because they give you a free giftcard if you bought this dvd set! 3 hours is a long time to wait to download one thing!

Thanks

I bought it from Wal-mart. I should have got it from Target because they give you a free giftcard if you bought this dvd set! 3 hours is a long time to wait to download one thing!
    well on bearshare, the host number (number of people the information is being drawn of) is better when its higher, and the highest host quality was about 100 and thats not alot, because the file size was 180 mb, but since i have a 60 gig ipod, it doesnt matter, but i HATE waiting for it, and after i have to decode it. with the box set, i can pop it in my drive, and wait the lenght of the box set (its plays and converts at the same time) and then just place it onto my ipod. but with internet its UUUGH!SO LONG TIME!!! makes me crazy (no proper smilie)

Thanks

well on bearshare, the host number (number of people the information is being drawn of) is better when its higher, and the highest host quality was about 100 and thats not alot, because the file size was 180 mb, but since i have a 60 gig ipod, it doesnt matter, but i HATE waiting for it, and after i have to decode it. with the box set, i can pop it in my drive, and wait the lenght of the box set (its plays and converts at the same time) and then just place it onto my ipod. but with internet its UUUGH!SO LONG TIME!!! makes me crazy (no proper smilie)
    I'm just glad my computer isn't slow anymore. I'm still trying to post more than you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3