+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody heard of Norbit?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Anybody heard of Norbit?

It's crazy movie,but I don't think I'm going to see it! It seems stupid! But some people will find it funny. It's another Eddie Murphy movie if you don't know. Has anybody else heard of it?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anybody heard of Norbit?

Finally, Mr. Murphy is getting some spotlight. Dreamgirls was a good comeback. I just surely hope Norbit will be entertaining.
    Seduced by Flesh

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

After Dreamgirls, I don't know what Eddie Murphy was thinking when he decided to do this movie. This just seems like a non creative spin off of the nutty professor movies/dr. dolittle sequels.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    After Dreamgirls, I don't know what Eddie Murphy was thinking when he decided to do this movie. This just seems like a non creative spin off of the nutty professor movies/dr. dolittle sequels.
    Yeah, I don't know either. I don't think it will so good at the box office. It does seem like another one similar to Nutty Professor.

I guess nobody else has heard of Norbit! Anybody else heard of it?
    Last edited by Kasai; Jan 29, 2007 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Double Posting

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have heard of it but im not sure im gonna go see it im probably gona what till it comes out on dvd and rent it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    I agree with you there but the previews have me interested because it would be one of those movies you laugh your butt off at. That alone would be worth it. Although you have to put up with watching Eddy Murphy acting like so many people. I never liked when that happened in The Nutty Professor. I normally don't like when an actor plays more then one person in a movie. It makes you think how low budgeted it must have been not to be able to get more people to play in the movie that they had to have someone act more then one part.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I agree with you there but the previews have me interested because it would be one of those movies you laugh your butt off at. That alone would be worth it. Although you have to put up with watching Eddy Murphy acting like so many people. I never liked when that happened in The Nutty Professor. I normally don't like when an actor plays more then one person in a movie. It makes you think how low budgeted it must have been not to be able to get more people to play in the movie that they had to have someone act more then one part.
    The perfect role for his wife could have been Mo'Nique. She's strong, intimidating, etc. But instead, they opted to put makeup on Eddie Murphy.

Mo'Nique-imdb

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree she would have been a better choice for his wife and I think it's crazy that they chose to let Eddie play his wife to. I mean come on can you say cheap movie?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast