+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anybody heard of Norbit?

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Anybody heard of Norbit?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    I agree she would have been a better choice for his wife and I think it's crazy that they chose to let Eddie play his wife to. I mean come on can you say cheap movie?
    It doesn't seem like a good movie. I won't waste my money!

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anybody heard of Norbit?

Quote Originally Posted by False Truth View Post
    After Dreamgirls, I don't know what Eddie Murphy was thinking when he decided to do this movie. This just seems like a non creative spin off of the nutty professor movies/dr. dolittle sequels.
    again and again, the black culture is waiting to inforce the steriotypes. norbit is gonna be the next soul plane. if you didnt know, soul plane only made 14 million, and lost money, cuz it took double the money to film it. it has the over exagerated sterio types like fried chicken, colt 45, gangstaz, drugs and other black culture 'ideas'. it got 1/3 of a star, and won and award for the worst black entertainment movie in history. norbit is going down the same road. it has a predomenently black cast talkin bout fat girls, pimps, hoe's, and more of the steriotypes, and sadly, as false said, even if he wanted to make a spin off, dont release it while dreamgirls is out, cuz the movie might be so bad that it would discourage ppl from seeing dreamgirls.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    again and again, the black culture is waiting to inforce the steriotypes. norbit is gonna be the next soul plane. if you didnt know, soul plane only made 14 million, and lost money, cuz it took double the money to film it. it has the over exagerated sterio types like fried chicken, colt 45, gangstaz, drugs and other black culture 'ideas'. it got 1/3 of a star, and won and award for the worst black entertainment movie in history. norbit is going down the same road. it has a predomenently black cast talkin bout fat girls, pimps, hoe's, and more of the steriotypes, and sadly, as false said, even if he wanted to make a spin off, dont release it while dreamgirls is out, cuz the movie might be so bad that it would discourage ppl from seeing dreamgirls.

I don't think I'm going to see Norbit! Its similar to the Nutty Professor. I might seem funny,but It's not going to do very good at the box office.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to see the movie but I do think it would be a waste of money. I know that it won't be what I expect it to be but honestly I don't see it as anything really already.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

I want to see the movie but I do think it would be a waste of money. I know that it won't be what I expect it to be but honestly I don't see it as anything really already.
    Yeah it might not be very funny at all! But you can always watch it on tv when it comes out. I just don't think I'm going to watch it. If I do it will be on tv!

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    Yeah it might not be very funny at all! But you can always watch it on tv when it comes out. I just don't think I'm going to watch it. If I do it will be on tv!

This is very true now that I'm starting to watch tv some. I don't think it will be on tv for a while though you know.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

This is very true now that I'm starting to watch tv some. I don't think it will be on tv for a while though you know.
    It might not last a while not tv,but the hbo channels will play it out! And any other station similar to Hbo. They have played out King Kong and the Chornicles of Narnia. They just go crazy when new movies come out! And then those movies start to get old,but they keep playing them.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post

well if you know, it takes at least 1 month after the end of dvd sales for a movie to get onto television. and i bet that no matter how bad this movie seems, one of your friends is gonna see it and give away the whole story to you, and then you become crazy and see the movie, and get angry that u spent 12 bux for some weird theatrical vomit. thats what happened to me with date movie

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast