Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: anybody like pokemon?

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anybody like pokemon?

I use to love that show so much and I can't believe its still going on right now lol I think I was like five or six years old when I started to watch that it, I would like to watch it again, but now adays I hardly get the time with school and all and its such a good show too. ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: anybody like pokemon?

pokemon games are the same thing nothing new why and plus the plot one of the worse. pokemon is for people who don't like ff monster, ff monsters i like i mean i liked when i was about 7 or something like that but when i got into ff i went off pokemon
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mint ice mage View Post
    pokemon games are the same thing nothing new why and plus the plot one of the worse. pokemon is for people who don't like ff monster, ff monsters i like i mean i liked when i was about 7 or something like that but when i got into ff i went off pokemon
    But pokemon was still a good show even though the games were pretty lame though I heard the newest one isn't like the others

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

the mystery dungeuons thing is where you control the accual poke'mon, i gues like a behind the back view or something.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    the mystery dungeuons thing is where you control the accual poke'mon, i gues like a behind the back view or something.
    Sounds interesting, way different from the others out there.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: anybody like pokemon?

it is still cute monsters not right the show not much action about the only pokemon i still like is mewtwo. because he can talk thought his mind. and i like monsters that aren't cute. let see charamander vs magma tortest= magma tortest shoot lava and destoys charamander. told u cute monsters can make the other scary monsters hate you
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mint ice mage View Post
    it is still cute monsters not right the show not much action about the only pokemon i still like is mewtwo. because he can talk thought his mind. and i like monsters that aren't cute. let see charamander vs magma tortest= magma tortest shoot lava and destoys charamander. told u cute monsters can make the other scary monsters hate you
    Alright, everyone has there own point of view on this show, so no point in convicing you that its a ok/good show.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

but try a magma tortest on a charizard. lol, poor turtle never stood a chance.

my charizard (enferno) can KO a mewtwo in one hit. mewtwo is still cool, just not the best.

all three of my fire types can turn him to cinders

enferno (charizard)
    eruption (typhlosion)
    and the grand-daddy of all fire-types:
    Wildfire (blazekin)

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast