Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: anybody like pokemon?

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anybody like pokemon?

I DO I DO!!
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

ya sure why not I like pokemon <.< I enjoyed playing their games I loved the blue and red version where you can use the cheat to get x99 ammount of items rofl the misngno cheat xD but I only played blue and silver version the cloning glitch on silver/gold kind sucked because i got my file deleted because of it T_T I would also get pissed when I couldn't catch a pokemon i wanted T_T like those pokemon in safari zone wah ;(

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Innerhell View Post
    Lvl 100 Metagross with Earthquake, Psychic, Rock Slide and Calm Mind and with Leftovers equipped can easily take down all three of those Fire-types.
    Earthquake can take down Typhlosion because his Defense isn't exactly that high even if you max out the IVs for his Defense stat. One or two Earthquakes can take him down. Psychic can take out Blaziken since he is also a Fighting-type. A couple Calm Minds to boost Metagross's Special Attack and Special Defense will make any Flamethrowers and Fire Blasts or maybe even an Overheat prove useless against Metagross. For Charizard, Metagross can simply use Rock Slide or Psychic since Calm Mind as well as the STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) would make Psychic even stronger than it is before. Blaziken, if he hits first with a fighting attack, could take Metagross down, but it's all good. Whichever hits first would be the victor. The problem with Steel-types is that they are weak against Fighting and Fire which just makes things much more interesting.

Fire-types are too common. They can easily be taken down with the appropriate type weaknesses. A Water-type like Swampert, Gyarados, or Milotic is also good enough to take them down.
    con't count out my poke'mon just yet. you can't breed a metagross like you can mine. THAT'S your downfall. a single blast burn would be sufficcient to DESTROY THAT UGLY HUNK OF METAL. and where did you get the idea that psycic is strong against charizard?

PS. PLZ DON"T USE BLACK, I HAD TO HIGHLIGHT YOUR POST TO READ IT.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

omg pokemon! ah the olds days..for me anyways. I just watched an episode, first time in a lllooonng long time. It was wierd and there is crazy new people and mew was in it lol.

When they first came out, talking blue and red here - old style lol - I loved them, but I stopped playing after gold and silver

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

no im not going to buy the new pokemon games.. i bought thema ll up to leaf green and they was all disappointments but, gold and yellow. the story lines in the new games... are trying to hard... and plus i want pikachu to walk behind me like in yellow again...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah...I still do a little ^^; I remember watching the second episode when it first aired in america. It's kiddie but I love it still, I'm thinking about getting diamond and pearl though, the new Pokemon have all been released and some look pretty cool, especialy Pochama, its a cute peguign ^_^

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont like pokemon. i mean that game is like ancient like most other games such as dbz once the series is over the card game should be to. no point on dragging it out cuz it has to end one day.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Newbie Tabby Neko Hacker 62 is off to a good start Tabby Neko Hacker 62's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: anybody like pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by wrathtookabath View Post
    is anybody planning on buying mystery dungeon blue rescue team, or pokemon diamond or pearl? i am gonna
    i have them all!

Pokemon
    ~♥~Tabby-chan~♥~

NYA~! ^^

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8