Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone heard breaking benjamin?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

anyone heard breaking benjamin?

i was just wondering if anyone has heard of the band breaking benjamin and if so what is your thoughts of there songs? i think they are a brilliant band and i love all there songs especially So cold and Evil Angel

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anyone heard breaking benjamin?

Yeah, I've heard of them, a lot of their songs are pretty good, and they have a good range of sound, going from hard rock to soft melodies. I especially like their song "Firefly", I made a Gundam SEED video from it. YouTube - SEED of the Firefly

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm glad you've heard of them i've edited my post sorry about not explaining

Newbie lawnboy978 is off to a good start lawnboy978's Avatar
    Thanks

ive heard of them and i absolutely hate theire style of music. its awful i think, but i listen to classical rock, indie, grundge, and folk.
    <~"Turn on, Tune in, Drop out."~>

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Breaking Benjamin!!!!!! I just love how they sing their songs and do their music videos as well!!!! I just love all their songs cause their catchy and have very good beats to their songs!!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I love Breaking Benjamin. I have all of their Albums, after my boyfriend suggested that I listen to them, and since then I have them always in my playlist

I love Diary of Jane, its a good song along with Dance with the Devil.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Yeah, I've heard of them, a lot of their songs are pretty good, and they have a good range of sound, going from hard rock to soft melodies. I especially like their song "Firefly", I made a Gundam SEED video from it. YouTube - SEED of the Firefly
    All I'm really familiar with is "Diary of Jane" and the radio station plays it too much . . . They are good, though.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I listen to them on occasion, and they aren't too bad whenever i hear their songs.
    I enjoy So Cold and Diary of Jane.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast