Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: anyone into ShinyToyGuns?

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool anyone into ShinyToyGuns?

ok so yea one of my many favorite bands is shiny toy guns and their song "Le Disko" along with avenged sevenfold,metallica,acdc,falloutboy,mychemicalroma nce,system of a down, flyleaf, and more bands that i kinda dont rember but i mostly listen to metal so yea...but i listen to other things too..so tell whats ur favorite type of music the band u like and why?
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: anyone into ShinyToyGuns?

Their a pretty cool band. I was pretty disappointed when I saw them on MTV. Luckily they haven't become like FOB....but yeah they are pretty good I'd give them a 7 out of 10.
    Dear Dinah...

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

I heard a few songs of their's,but I can't call myself a fan ^^;
    Though they do have pretty decent songs,I love "Don't Cry Out." or I think that's what it is called..

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

i like real guns much better.

hahaha! no i dont like them, all jokes aside.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

The only song I've heard by them is "You are the one."
    It's not too bad. I've heard better though.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

yea ok i kno their not the best band in the world but it's my type of techno metal to me i gues...^^" im not even sure if their considered techno....lol
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Thanks

plain white t's and what ever else u listen 2

ok so i recently heard this song again for like the millionth time in a row "hey there diliah" from plain white t's so what u think if the song?

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yea..I think they rock..I haven;t heard much of their muisc but what I did hear was awsome..my fav song by them is"le disco".i like the avenged sevenfold group ..they got a couple of nice songs.falloutboy,-They are my fav rock band..!1 ilike all their songs..Petey is so freaky cute!!! (faints*)mychemicalromance- their songs are cool..the songs are all emo though..but nothing's wrong with that..lol^.^system of a down.Heard a cuple of songs and liked it..^.^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast