+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know any good games out there?

Newbie Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15 may be famous one day Jordan15's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone know any good games out there?

I was thinkin about buyin a ps3 before or after christmas. What games should i buy?

Jordan15

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone kno any good games out there?

Call of Duty 3 was really good looking for a first person shooter, also I heard that Elder Scrolls from the XBox 360 is now a PS3 game which is a good RPGer, Fight Night Round 3 is a good boxing game, Assassin's Creed is also gonna be a good hit coming out the 30th this month, there will be a ton more games during 07 though that will rock. Heres a PS3 game release chart.

List of PlayStation 3 games - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Anyone know any good games out there?

The problem is that most of the good PS3 titles don't exist yet.
    But in the future you might want to check out
    FFXIII (and versus)
    MGS3
    Heavenly Sword
    Assassin's Creed

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Anyone know any good games out there?

There are only 30 games. Take your pick. But I would advise playing Resistance and CoD3 if you like shooters. Also I think you should wait awhile to have a broader selection of games if you like only one or two genres before getting a PS3, or else you might be stuck waiting a month or two for a new one.

To extend on the Oblivion topic; The PS3 version will also be extended, I don't think the storyline will be any longer. But there will be more things for you to do and objects to attain than the 360 version (that is if there is no update for the 360 version). So that will probably be worth your money in the future.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9 may be famous one day TetsuoShima9's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't wait for Blue Dragon to come out. It was worked on by someone in Square-Enix. The developers of the game use the name Mistwalker, and there should be another one coming from that studio in the summer.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The problem is that most of the good PS3 titles don't exist yet.
    But in the future you might want to check out
    FFXIII (and versus)
    MGS3
    Heavenly Sword
    Assassin's Creed
    Is it true that MGS3 is now no longer exclusively to PS3??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... but wut are you looking for?... games for consoles... or pc... Im a pc gamer... so I can give you a good list of games for the pc
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    ok... but wut are you looking for?... games for consoles... or pc... Im a pc gamer... so I can give you a good list of games for the pc
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan15
    I was thinkin about buyin a ps3 before or after christmas
    That seems to answer your question, Jaam.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro-Pyro
    Is it true that MGS3 is now no longer exclusively to PS3??
    It is not confirmed that MGS3 will not be an exclusive, it is still a rumor. But a rumor started by a man known for making startilingly accurate predictions. Anyways, here's a clip from an article for you to feast your eyes on (incase Baronmore might be watching, he's an article freak) and a link to a site that says this is totally legit.

"The rumors that Metal Gear Solid 4 is not a PS3 exclusive continue to snowball. A little over a month ago came the first wave of speculation and the idea even graced the cover of EGM. Fanboys screamed and raged, "Kojima-san owes way too much to Sony to stab them in the back like this, his honour would be tarnished forever and the Japanese care deeply about their honour." Konami's PR simply said, "Metal Gear 4 [sic] is a PS3 title."

Now website Noooz states they have "exclusive" information that MGS4 is coming to Xbox 360. We spoke directly with the editor of Noooz, Daniel Boutros, who has been around the industry for a good bit. He says his source for the information is quite high up, "I rarely run with anything unless I'm 100% confident. I rarely break news stories as you can see." He jokes that from now on he's sticking to opinion pieces after the storm of comments his site received.

Boutros' source says that MGS4 will be coming to the Xbox 360 shortly after the PS3 release. The source says Konami is concerned that there will still not be enough PS3 units out there to make the game profitable. This is the same rationale being used by many publishers, including Ubisoft, to jump off the exclusive bandwagon. Somebody has to pay the bills and the wider the net, the more money publishers will make. We, along with probably everyone else, will be following up with Konami and Microsoft for comment tomorrow. This story isn't going away until somebody sneaks up on it from behind, chokes it senseless and drags it into a storage locker."

Site: NOOZ
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; Dec 18, 2006 at 12:14 AM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

+ Reply to Thread