+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone like ABBA?

Newbie Jeniva-Khan may be famous one day Jeniva-Khan may be famous one day Jeniva-Khan's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone like ABBA?

I really like thier music,although it isn't my fave group .An oldie but a goodie in short. Gimme gimme gimme i think is one of the best songs they ever made...
    If you need advice, text me...If you need a friend, call me...If you need me, come to me...If you need money......SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BR REACHED!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Newbie kittygirl1213 may be famous one day kittygirl1213 may be famous one day kittygirl1213's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Anyone like ABBA?

ABBA? Heck yes,i like all thier music especially:Super trooper,loving you loving me and Chiquita(unsure of spelling).The good music is sometimes the older music.
    As an artist you must be creative and smart as well as to have a sense of pride in yourself and your work. Success relies on how much you trust yyourself and others
    -my personal opinion-

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

There not my favourite band, but still like some of there songs, i like the beegees better ^_^

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I suppose their music is good, and lots of people love to sing along to 'Dancing Queen' But I don't think they are that brilliant. Also their hair scares me >.< I think its just a little to old for me.

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Jeniva-Khan may be famous one day Jeniva-Khan may be famous one day Jeniva-Khan's Avatar
    Thanks

The Beegees are good too. I used to dance to 'dancingqueen' .
    If you need advice, text me...If you need a friend, call me...If you need me, come to me...If you need money......SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BR REACHED!
    __________________________________________________ _________________________
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I think my mom does! LOL hahahahahaha J/K
    I like disco music, that includes ABBA... Im not the BIG fan... but I like one or two songs.... I like beegees too... specially that song, tragedy I think it was...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

+ Reply to Thread