+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

I'm not looking forward to this movie actually. Then should've not even thought about it xD;; The episodes were good. The plot to the movie might be a little farfetched.....though I don't know what that is about.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually got mix feelings, I like the show but when im trying to watch my shows, like robot chicken and family guy, the stupid avertisments bug the **** out of me. I like Aqua team hunger force, but the nagain you probably have to be stone to get anything.

~my option for today~

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Its probably going to be like the show a little. So it might not make sense. It will just be funny I guess.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

The show isn't entertaining. And I doubt the movie will be either. So I don't see any reason to watch it. I honestly do not get the Adult Swim crew. They're odd.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, first off about the naggin, it's called advertisment people. And I personally love the show, will watch the movie and remain a true fan rather than being cheap about it. Heck, I own final fantasy x-2 for the name, so shall I watch this movie, mwahahahahaha.

At least it will be better than the family guy "movie" that they split into episodes on tv, the pricks. That is assuming they won't do the same thing of course, which I highly doubt they would......
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TumbleDry View Post
    Unless it was an april fools joke, you can watch it on adult swim before it comes to theaters.
    The April Fools joke was them showing the movie, but in a very tiny 5x10 box in the lower left section of the screen. You couldn't really see anything that was happening in such a small screen including no sound.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    Ok, first off about the naggin, it's called advertisment people. And I personally love the show, will watch the movie and remain a true fan rather than being cheap about it. Heck, I own final fantasy x-2 for the name, so shall I watch this movie, mwahahahahaha.

At least it will be better than the family guy "movie" that they split into episodes on tv, the pricks. That is assuming they won't do the same thing of course, which I highly doubt they would......
    I like family guy more than that dumb show. So I don't think I will be seeing it. And I did notice the tiny screen with the ATHF movie on it. I didn't watch it on that it was too small. It will be funny and stupid I know that!

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

the show blows ass to begin with. why make a movie out of a retarded show? the simpsons movie would be better and it looks stupid as **** too. stop wasting money on dumb things and spend it on something new and original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast