+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    the show blows ass to begin with. why make a movie out of a retarded show? the simpsons movie would be better and it looks stupid as **** too. stop wasting money on dumb things and spend it on something new and original.
    I didn't say I was wasting my money on that. The show is stupid and funny. But family guy is better. I don't watch the Simpsons. If family guy had a movie for theaters I would try to see it. ATHF isn't my favorite show! I barely watch it.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aqua Teen Hunger Force Movie

I couldn't imagine them pulling a movie out of the tv show......it's 15 minutes for a reason, and I could NOT sit and watch a feature length version of the show. Even more than that, I highly doubt the writers could pull out a feature length version....like I said....it's 15 minutes for a reason.....the only cartoon I know that is actually good in the 15 minute time span is Harvey Birdman....

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Familyguyfan2 View Post
    That show is stupid and funny! And now it has a movie. I might not see though its rated R, so I can't go see it alone. But I might rent it when it comes out on dvd. Has anybody else heard about this movie?
    Well, i have seen some episodes and i didn't understand their jokes and parodies. I think that this show is still on the air because people actually watch it, otherwise it wouldn't be broadcasted anyway.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Well from what I heard there are more random pats, I don't know. There are other episodes released on DVD.
    Let's hope this one is worth it... ^_^

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know if it's going to be good,but I hope it is. And the show is very short I watched it didn't last long at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3