+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Asian music

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Asian music

questions....when u are saying Asian songs by which contra are u really perfering to..anyway i like the chinese guy called jay....i think he is pretty cool.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by exderz View Post
    questions....when u are saying Asian songs by which contra are u really perfering to..anyway i like the chinese guy called jay....i think he is pretty cool.
    >.> Anyone thats Asian. Thats what she means, cause everytime we open a thread about ONE band it gets closed. So this ones for all bands. ^_^

Jay eh? Whos he?

I still love dbsk best, because there the first Korean boy band I ever got into~ Yay~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    >.> Anyone thats Asian. Thats what she means, cause everytime we open a thread about ONE band it gets closed. So this ones for all bands. ^_^

Jay eh? Whos he?

I still love dbsk best, because there the first Korean boy band I ever got into~ Yay~
    jay..he is a chinese guy...i consider as his music rapping i guess..? anyway wait until i am elite member..than i will ask to be a dj..than i might play his song.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    >.> My friend sweet just got into the Korean boy band named "Big Bang"

>.> And no I am not a fan.

I do like Rain *drool* xD His song touch ya, and Its raining are sweet.

I would give links, but can't

@Mahiru: Have you heard Fei Lun hai's "wo you wo de young?"
    Lol yea I love Big Bang, their music has a great beat and its awesome to dance to. My favorite song would have to be "we belong together." But they aren't my favorite band, lol DBSK is. Their music is different each time, it can be happy or sad. I always listen to their songs and each time I do I get happy (favorite song would have to "My destiny). xD Then theres a new kpop band Xing, and for starters they are doing really good and their english is not so bad ^-^. Well I don't have a favorite song from them yet~ When they get more songs I will. ^_^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks

anyway Korean songs aren't all bad but to me i think Korean songs and chines songs are too alike.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

na uh~

Korean and Chinese are way different or I would listen to Chinese songs which I don't.

I listen to Korean, cause they have great R&B. lol

Big Band stinks, and they stole the background sound, but DBSK makes me smile. All the time, and makes me think.

>.< They are so great. Thanks to Mahiru, there are way more dbsk fans on the site.

I love them sooo much. XD
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

actually they are a little alike...it depends on which part of china for ex..the north its really closes to Korean and Japanese....and some part in the south the sound is really like indias...so i think it depends on which part of the country.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. K your being so mean. xD We dont know for sure if they have stole the bg music. Anywho theres another singer I forgot to mention; Se7en, his music is like different. O.o Lol at times its like hard core having fun, and then its can be all sad or just plain happy. ^_^ its so good like for ex. Hikari and Passion. Wayyy different lol. But thats what I like bout his music, when I am in a certain mood I listen to one of them.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast